Meditation is scientific

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Meditation is scientific

Not a new video........just thought id share for others.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Meditation is scientific
I thought the title was medication is scientific and I was all like... well duh. But then I re read it and realized I need glasses.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Praying will do this too. I love neurology! Science is awesome. I should really get my D-spot going again in meditation, it's so nice to be able to get some good feelings at will when stressed out.

On another note, this is why some thiests are sooo convinced, because of that shiver feel-good feeling when they praise, especially when they pray together, feeding off each others energy. Years ago friends took me to a Pentecostal church for the first time, I could almost see it in the air the energy was so tangent.
21-09-2011, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2011 07:05 AM by bemore.)
(20-09-2011 09:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Praying will do this too. I love neurology! Science is awesome. I should really get my D-spot going again in meditation, it's so nice to be able to get some good feelings at will when stressed out.

On another note, this is why some thiests are sooo convinced, because of that shiver feel-good feeling when they praise, especially when they pray together, feeding off each others energy. Years ago friends took me to a Pentecostal church for the first time, I could almost see it in the air the energy was so tangent.

I have asked theists to consider the fact that if god did not exist, then where would that leave praying???

With god out of the equasion they would be basicly talking to themelves in there head......they may seek "forgiveness" and because they lay there soul bare to themselves and face up to there moral "sins".....with the belief something is listening, this can give them comfort......although in reality there is nobody there and they are forgiving themselves Undecided

I have had people say to me before "Can you feel the energy" when I have visited churches and mosques....to which I reply "yes"......and then I tell them a story. I used to be Canvass Manger at a window firm and I had about 5-6 team leaders and around 20 canvassers underneath me.......in the mornings I used to hold a meeting to do role play/training, discuss work, peoples results and what I expected out of them that day........I used to be able to get the room to such a positive "buzz" that when they left they believed that they could do almost anything.....even though I knew some of them were not up to the job (It was a self employed basis and you only got paid on results......when I took people on I knew certain people were not suitable.....and I told them this.......but because I had nothing to lose from employing them I let them go out, it was there choice) So to put it simply if you have a good speaker......then you can achieve the results of a "room full of energy" lol
(20-09-2011 07:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I thought the title was medication is scientific and I was all like... well duh. But then I re read it and realized I need glasses.

Might be time to get yourself to the opticians
Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.