Meet Quinn.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2018, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 10:30 AM by Anjele.)
RE: Meet Quinn.
(06-01-2018 10:11 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Is Quinn a cavalier king charles spaniel?

Yes, he is.

Here is Karma, she turned 6 last week.

[Image: 4IEdePn.jpg]

And Ziggy, who turned 2 on the same day.

[Image: Ffqgo2x.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-01-2018, 10:28 AM
(06-01-2018 09:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 09:04 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  You snuck into town early and got him!

Or else... Hmm. Consider Or else you are in a parallel universe in which yesterday was Saturday in the Waco area. Gasp Hmm. Consider

Big Grin

The heat at work has been dying all week and when I got there yesterday it was out completely. Though temps outside were better the building was quite frigid so we were sent home.

I figured I would get down to Waco while there were still three to choose from though Quinn was my first choice based on pictures.

And I didn't quite make it all the way to Waco but about 15 miles north off of 35.

Cool

Woot. Smile Anyway, good luck on the new pup.

Midnight is doing her first doggy daycare day today and I am a worried doge momma. Unsure Next weekend she has to be boarded for a couple of nights 'cause my brother is getting married and the wedding is out of town. So the boarding place wanted to acclimate her to the facility and the other dogs by doing a daycare day. We'll see how it goes. Hobo

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
06-01-2018, 01:37 PM
(06-01-2018 10:28 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 09:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Big Grin

The heat at work has been dying all week and when I got there yesterday it was out completely. Though temps outside were better the building was quite frigid so we were sent home.

I figured I would get down to Waco while there were still three to choose from though Quinn was my first choice based on pictures.

And I didn't quite make it all the way to Waco but about 15 miles north off of 35.

Cool

Midnight is doing her first doggy daycare day today and I am a worried doge momma. Unsure Next weekend she has to be boarded for a couple of nights 'cause my brother is getting married and the wedding is out of town. So the boarding place wanted to acclimate her to the facility and the other dogs by doing a daycare day. We'll see how it goes. Hobo

We had to board Duke about 5 (or so) years ago, when we all went on vacation (mother in law too). There was a great kennel, but they wanted to "meet" Duke first to see how his temperament was and if he'd "fit in" they also did doggie daycare. I lectured him all the way there on playing nice and being a good dog. Smile Like a nervous mom sending her "kid" to preschool. He passed with flying colors, but damn I was nervous. They had him sniff around the kennel area, and felt he would do ok (they were quite large and open so it didn't bother him -- he had issues with feeling enclosed).

He did fine while we were away too. I would send emails daily and they'd get back to me pretty quick on how he was getting along. They said he was more of a people dog, than a dog, dog at first, he seemed to not like that they took away his collar and was sniffing around the office for it. Smile. By the time we were coming back home though they said he was much better. We picked him up on Sunday (they were technically closed on sunday's but had people working there so we prearranged pick up for that day). He was soooooo excited to be going home, I swear he had tears.

I'm sure Midnight will be fine!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-01-2018, 03:06 PM
(06-01-2018 01:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 10:28 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Woot. Smile Anyway, good luck on the new pup.

We had to board Duke about 5 (or so) years ago, when we all went on vacation (mother in law too). There was a great kennel, but they wanted to "meet" Duke first to see how his temperament was and if he'd "fit in" they also did doggie daycare. I lectured him all the way there on playing nice and being a good dog. Smile Like a nervous mom sending her "kid" to preschool. He passed with flying colors, but damn I was nervous. They had him sniff around the kennel area, and felt he would do ok (they were quite large and open so it didn't bother him -- he had issues with feeling enclosed).

He did fine while we were away too. I would send emails daily and they'd get back to me pretty quick on how he was getting along. They said he was more of a people dog, than a dog, dog at first, he seemed to not like that they took away his collar and was sniffing around the office for it. Smile. By the time we were coming back home though they said he was much better. We picked him up on Sunday (they were technically closed on sunday's but had people working there so we prearranged pick up for that day). He was soooooo excited to be going home, I swear he had tears.

I'm sure Midnight will be fine!

This place has cameras set up to where we can go online and look in on the playroom to see how she's doing. Big Grin We're gonna pick her up from doggy daycare in about an hour or so. Heart

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
06-01-2018, 05:19 PM
(06-01-2018 10:28 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 09:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Big Grin

Cool

Can you send a blanket or an article of clothing for the kennel so she has your scent? That may help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-01-2018, 05:28 PM
(06-01-2018 05:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 10:28 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Woot. Smile Anyway, good luck on the new pup.

Can you send a blanket or an article of clothing for the kennel so she has your scent? That may help.

Yeah we are planning on taking her dog bed with her. She did really well her first day. She was really excited to see up but in a good way. Poor girl went for a walk drank some water ate a bite of food and is now passed out on the couch.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-01-2018, 05:51 PM
The relationship among the three dogs is still a bit tentative but getting better. My son came over and started throwing a tennis ball for Ziggy (Karm has never been interested in that game) and Quinn did his best to join in. After a while they were taking turns chasing each other and tails were wagging.

I took them out a few minutes ago and some neighbor was revving an engine and scared Quinn. Now he wants no part of being outside. Hopefully he will forget the whole thing soon. Undecided

06-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Omg he's gorgeous I'm so jealous.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Here are some pictures from Quinn's first week here.

Snoozing at the office. He went to work with me most of the week.

[Image: SKC99sH.jpg]

Worn out after a day at the office.

[Image: YNemopC.jpg]

Today...has fully taken over Ziggy's bed and he doesn't put up with Zig thinking all the toys are his. Quinn is taking over!

[Image: 4BBAemZ.jpg]

[Image: UEq191X.jpg]

Karma letting me know that she isn't happy with any of this nonsense!

[Image: 9iMtlYG.jpg]

13-01-2018, 02:05 PM
Awww, poor Karma!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post