Meet Quinn.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Meet Quinn.
ahhhh....Quinn is a beautiful little pup. This is my little fella, Homer. He's eight months old and gets on great with Harvey, my seven year old Golden Retriever.

[Image: yuWqjnI.jpg]

[Image: Er2aCPF.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Marozz's post
08-02-2018, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 07:30 PM by Anjele.)
(08-02-2018 07:36 AM)Marozz Wrote:  ahhhh....Quinn is a beautiful little pup. This is my little fella, Homer. He's eight months old and gets on great with Harvey, my seven year old Golden Retriever.

Awww....a Ruby Cav! Heart

If I had one of those I would have the whole set. Big Grin

Quinn is a wild one. Karma really never had any use for Ziggy but Quinn refuses to be ignored by her. It's pretty funny.

edit - your Golden is a handsome gentleman. Thumbsup

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-02-2018, 06:47 PM
(06-02-2018 12:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: ppZqBep.jpg]

Quinn at the vet's office for booster shots. He went from 5.2 pounds to 8.1 pounds in a month.

I sure am enjoying him...he's a wild child compared to the other Cavs I have and have had.

Next vet visit for him is to get neutered in April or May. My husband calls him Humpy...I doubt I need to explain. Confused

You sure don't need to explain Humpy to me. Our Jack Russell's nickname at the dog park pre-de-balling was Lester-the-Molester. Girl dogs, boy dogs, little dogs, old, young, dogs he had to climb on the picnic table to get to...he definitely didn't discriminate. I soooo wish we had a picture of the look on the face of the boy Great Dane... Our boy cat... We're just glad he was never into people legs.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
08-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Who else booped Quinn on the nose?
[+] 1 user Likes RBMG's post
09-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Harvey......i too couldnt imagine any other name for this dog. Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-02-2018, 07:46 AM
(08-02-2018 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-02-2018 07:36 AM)Marozz Wrote:  ahhhh....Quinn is a beautiful little pup. This is my little fella, Homer. He's eight months old and gets on great with Harvey, my seven year old Golden Retriever.

Awww....a Ruby Cav! Heart

If I had one of those I would have the whole set. Big Grin

Quinn is a wild one. Karma really never had any use for Ziggy but Quinn refuses to be ignored by her. It's pretty funny.

edit - your Golden is a handsome gentleman. Thumbsup

Homer is a wild one also. He's a heel nipper and lunges at passers by from behind. I'm trying to train him not to nip. The cute "who me" look doesn't work with me Big Grin. Harvey is very patient and puts up with a lot of grief from him. When he's had enough he climbs up on an armchair which is out of reach for little Homer. No surprise that in the local park they're known as Little 'n' Large.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post