Meet Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Meet Up
I hope to meet him near his home, after I convince my wife we can get through Florida without seeing reptiles. I may need a holographic projection system Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
11-08-2016, 11:14 PM
(11-08-2016 10:03 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Google says 8.5 hrs driving, I could meet you half way in Atlanta Smile

Just got here, drove straight through, 805 miles. I'm beat.
Wait... didn't I just see you? Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-08-2016, 11:15 PM
(11-08-2016 10:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 10:10 PM)cactus Wrote:  I don't meet up with creepy strangers Tongue

I've met FC.

He's not creepy.

But he is a bit strange.

Angel

Makes me more interesting Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-08-2016, 11:17 PM
(11-08-2016 10:10 PM)cactus Wrote:  I don't meet up with creepy strangers Tongue

Says the cactus with the bloody knife Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
11-08-2016, 11:18 PM
(11-08-2016 09:21 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 08:24 PM)skyking Wrote:  It's 2666 miles from Mobile to Seattle. Meet me halfway? Looks like somewhere in South Dakota Big Grin
Edit: southern route we could meet in Utah. Mormons Gasp

I'm going to be in Seattle in early September. Besides the Space Needle and the Chihuly glass place, any suggestions for what I should see and do? I'm going to catch a Mariners game and maybe drive to Vancouver.

Sorry to hijack the thread FC, just saw "Seattle" and it made me think about it. I suppose I could have sent a PM. Oh well.

No problem, when I saw your post I hoped it was because you might be close by. Weeping