Meet the Crew
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-08-2010, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 01:19 PM by Observer.)
Meet the Crew
This is where the list of forum moderators, staff, and administrators will be kept.

ADMINISTRATORS

As of yet, TTAF has no "official" administrators. The site's owner hasn't logged on for several months. Right now, Stark Raving, Green and Unbeliever are acting as administrators. However, we are not doing "typical" moderation tasks, such as enforcing the rules (beyond a very vague "don't be a dick or a spambot" set) and policing threads for misbehavior. We're just cleaning up the spam and setting up the forum sections. Contact us about changes to forum layouts, spambots, threads which are in the wrong section, et cetera.

CODE MONKEY

DeepThought is in charge of the forum's software end. He's the one to contact for changes to the actual inner workings of the forum.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
14-02-2012, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 03:38 PM by lucradis.)
RE: Meet the Crew
Edit that to read, Lucradis is currently in replace of the great Stark Raving. Unbeliever has vanished off the face of the earth. Buddy Christ, Lillith Pride, and FSM_Scot have all stepped up to become moderators. Oh and pants are now optional.

Last but not least there is Observer who is our secret overlord and hero! We love this guy like he is a god!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed