Meet up in Alabama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Meet up in Alabama
I'm near Mobile till next Tuesday. I know a few of you live in Alabama and nearby. I'm willing to drive as far north as Montgomery or as far west as New Orleans for a meet and greet. Monday would be a good day for me.

If not this time then just let me know if interested and I'll give you a heads up before coming into town next time.

Last year I drove to Mississippi to meet up with KC for a beer, that was fun.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Meet up in Alabama
(11-04-2015 10:48 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm near Mobile till next Tuesday. I know a few of you live in Alabama and nearby. I'm willing to drive as far north as Montgomery or as far west as New Orleans for a meet and greet. Monday would be a good day for me.

If not this time then just let me know if interested and I'll give you a heads up before coming into town next time.

Last year I drove to Mississippi to meet up with KC for a beer, that was fun.

Poop. I'll be working through Wednesday morning. Sad

I'll catch ya next time!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
11-04-2015, 10:58 AM
I aint going down south sorry.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-04-2015, 10:59 AM
If I'm out of the hospital soon then swing by Phenix City if you mentally feel up to meeting a gender confused boy. If not then catch me next time!
11-04-2015, 11:16 AM
(11-04-2015 10:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If I'm out of the hospital soon then swing by Phenix City if you mentally feel up to meeting a gender confused boy. If not then catch me next time!

Where is Phenix City? Let me look it up.

That's about a 4 hour drive from where I am. Let's coordinate for next time, you, Nurse and hopefully a few others.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-04-2015, 11:36 AM
I can also easily do Atlanta or Newnan meetups if anyone is ever in those areas.
11-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Re: Meet up in Alabama
Hey, I like meeting people.. sometimes. Big Grin But I am about 3.5 to 4 hours north of Mobile, in east Mississippi.
11-04-2015, 02:10 PM
(11-04-2015 12:25 PM)mecanna Wrote:  Hey, I like meeting people.. sometimes. Big Grin But I am about 3.5 to 4 hours north of Mobile, in east Mississippi.

Hattiesburg area?

11-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Re: Meet up in Alabama
Way north of there. I'm near a little dink hole known as Caledonia.

Edit: or Columbus. It's near and better known
11-04-2015, 03:53 PM
(11-04-2015 03:27 PM)mecanna Wrote:  Way north of there. I'm near a little dink hole known as Caledonia.

Always liked that song....

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP