Meeting Full Circle tonight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Meeting Full Circle tonight
So jealous, have fun you two!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Learning all about lakes and rocks didn't convince y'all to head to northern Ontario?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-03-2014, 04:31 PM
(18-03-2014 04:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Learning all about lakes and rocks didn't convince y'all to head to northern Ontario?

If you're near Napanee or Toronto, I may be in those areas for work sometime this year Big Grin

And dang, just saw FC and KC are meeting in St. Louis, I'll likely be there sometime this year too (or Texas depending on finances, haven't decided yet) but not in time for the meeting tonight Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
18-03-2014, 04:33 PM
(18-03-2014 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 03:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Meh. FC swims with sharks.

Yabut, how is he with gators?

Sharks attack humans when they're starving or misidentified their prey.

Gators attack humans because Censored YOU, THAT'S WHY!

Advantage: Cajun

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-03-2014, 04:36 PM

LOL JK JKBig Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 5 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-03-2014, 04:50 PM
(18-03-2014 04:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 04:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Learning all about lakes and rocks didn't convince y'all to head to northern Ontario?

If you're near Napanee or Toronto, I may be in those areas for work sometime this year Big Grin

What in God's name would bring you to Napanee?
(I grew up in Kingston...)

I'm down Toronto way for all sorts of reasons at all sorts of times. Lemme know.

... this is my signature!
18-03-2014, 11:02 PM
(18-03-2014 04:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

And dang, just saw FC and KC are meeting in St. Louis, I'll likely be there sometime this year too (or Texas depending on finances, haven't decided yet) but not in time for the meeting tonight Laugh out load

Hobo Texas? Hobo

You know, uh... word is, there's a really cool atheist bitch who lives in Texas.

Ahem... me Tongue

18-03-2014, 11:11 PM
I WIN!!!!!!

Actually it was great, we sat at the end of The Blind Tiger bar and grill, had a few beers, ate Mahi tacos and had a good conversation. I can vouche that everything Heywood says about KC is wrong Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
18-03-2014, 11:17 PM
(18-03-2014 03:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'm jealous!

Have a good time...give each other a big ole hug for me!

We shook hands, it was a crowded bar after all (and just between you and me I was also afraid to get too close in case he was an axe murderer Hobo )

Both of our wives texted several times to confirm no one was being roasted over a charcoal spit. Shocking Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
19-03-2014, 12:27 AM
It was a good night. We drank, talked, and ate.

We talked about all kinds of things. We talked about the forum and stuff and had a good laugh at Heywood's sig.

It was just two regular dudes hanging out; catching up like old friends.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post