Meeting with a pastor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Meeting with a pastor
(11-02-2014 09:35 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I would ask if he thought jebus was a zombie.

Well, let's look:

ZOMBIES:

1) Rise from the Dead

2) Eat Brains.

JEEBUS:

1) Rose from the Dead

2) Ate Drich's Brain

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-02-2014, 10:12 AM
(09-02-2014 01:14 PM)Drich Wrote:  If my theology is strong they attack me personally, avoiding a theological discussion at all costs..

Bob: The sun is bright.
Bill: No it isn't.
Bob: Yes it is, it provides daylight.
Bill: No, it doesn't.
Bob: If you look into the sun, it's so bright you have to close your eyes or look away.
Bob: No, you don't.
Bill: Are you really so stupid that you can't see the sun is bright?
Bob: See, you know I'm right, so now you're attacking me personally. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 7 users Like Impulse's post
11-02-2014, 10:30 AM
(09-02-2014 02:45 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 02:13 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hence why the word logic is in quotations. I'm not Christian, I'm just attempting to come up with something one would say that makes sense within their biblical boundaries.
I'm not using rational logic, I'm attempting to use their biblical "logic".

I know, I'm just being a drunken smartass. Tongue

Fair enough Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
(11-02-2014 10:12 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 01:14 PM)Drich Wrote:  If my theology is strong they attack me personally, avoiding a theological discussion at all costs..

Bob: The sun is bright.
Bob: If you look into the sun, it's so bright you have to close your eyes or look away.

I'm beginning to think he's just a really good troll.

Atir aissom atir imon
11-02-2014, 10:43 AM
(11-02-2014 10:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:12 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Bob: The sun is bright.

Beginning? Rolleyes

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-02-2014, 10:50 AM
(11-02-2014 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm beginning to think he's just a really good troll.

Beginning? Rolleyes

Lol, no, you were in the thread when I got pissed off and left. That was the beginning.

"Mother knows all"

Atir aissom atir imon
11-02-2014, 10:58 AM
(11-02-2014 10:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:12 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Bob: The sun is bright.

Troll, yes.
Really good troll is an oxymoron. Smile

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
11-02-2014, 11:00 AM
In fairness, I have attacked you from the get go. Not because of your unassailable rock solid theology, not because you're a theist. Believe it or not, I rarely attack theists on a personal level and I haven't attacked you for what you've said. I've attacked you because you're a fucking wanker.

It's the way you say things and the things you willfully don't say. The things that are said to you in threads that you deliberately reinterpret and answer to your own straw man. You refuse to acknowledge that from an external perspective we WILL NOT take an asphyxiating dream experience as evidence. It isn't evidence. So right from the get go we all disagree with you on your very foundation. You say it's evidence because you want it to be and you've crow barred it in to some bizarre biblically supported concept (atheists don't believe the bible either by the way).We say your foundation isn't evidence because it is not tangible, testable, falsifiable etc.

Now because of this, I have resorted to hurling abuse at you and I will explain why. You do come off in some of your posts that you have some idea of what we're talking about some of the time. At least enough for me to be pretty sure you deep down know the difference between real evidence and subjective anecdotal experience. I am certain you know it and equally certain you will never admit your foundation for your entire belief system is exactly that, a subjective, anecdotal experience.

You know there are those of us on here who can more than hold our own on here against a dick head like you who's entire house of cards has been built in the wind. Hence you jumping on this thread instead belonging to a teenager but I'll come to that.

We know it's subjective and anecdotal.
You know it's subjective and anecdotal.
We know you know it's subjective and anecdotal.

You will not acknowledge this at your foundation but continue to shovel mountains of hyperbole scented horse shit in to this repellent hole in the vain hope of filling it. I see no point in acknowledging any of your hyperbole due to the ludicrous problem with the foundations.

This is why I call you a snake oil salesman (because you are)
This is why I say you're disingenuous (because you are)

The really harsh stuff about you being a bit sinister and creepy I also stand by. I gave you a load of shit for jumping in this thread because you deserve it. The guy is young. I don't for one minute think he is not an intellectually robust, confident young man, he clearly is. Equally I am certain he is more than able to stand up for himself but just because he can, doesn't mean he should have to.

As I stated my explanation in a different thread (which you followed with a post asking for my explanation, fuckwit) I will restate it here.

If you can not see the difference between a young atheist, posting a question in an atheist forum, with a clear subtext of wanting help from atheists to help stand his ground vs a deluded snake oil theist hijacking his thread as a chance to proselytise, you are either not intelligent enough to discuss theology or evidence on the level you think you are, or you are being willfully dishonest, ergo; snake oil salesman. So this young man may have the emotional and intellectual equipment to smash your house of cards but possibly not the experience. THAT is the vulnerability which I suspect you detected and THAT is why you are sinister.

So, don't flatter yourself, we don't attack you for your mighty theology. We attack you because any access to intelligent and insightful people you may have had on here has been destroyed by your own inability to reason or even acknowledge a simple thing like the fact that you start from a subjective anecdotal position. Any of our esteemed members on here who continue to humour you are in my view, casting pearls before swine. You are a creep, a fraud, a liar, a fuckwit, a charlatan and a snake oil salesman. It is for those reasons alone I enjoy calling you names and giving you abuse. Not your *cough* 'robust' theology, as it is my sincere view that troll bait is the only suitable purpose for you on this forum.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
11-02-2014, 11:00 AM
(11-02-2014 10:58 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm beginning to think he's just a really good troll.
Troll, yes.
Really good troll is an oxymoron. Smile

Meh, only troll/person on the internet that actually managed to offend and piss me off in one post.
I've practically lived off the internet for 15 years, so that's saying something.

Atir aissom atir imon
11-02-2014, 01:42 PM
(11-02-2014 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Beginning? Rolleyes

Good?