Megachurch wants choir to sign anti-gay covenant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2011, 05:32 PM
RE: Megachurch wants choir to sign anti-gay covenant
Yes, that's pretty much the kind of scratch I'm talking about.

On a side note to this side note: "Office Space" was a great movie.

I believe you have my stapler.....

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2011, 02:41 AM
BnW- Okay, so I went to youtube and looked up Hot Rod Heart by Robbie Dupree and was only able to tolerate the first 57 seconds of it before I had to stop it. I think I waited too long because I'm feeling somewhat traumatized by the experience. How did you manage to wait so long to put that scratch in your sister's .45?? I would have made that peice of wax disappear altogether after it's second or third infliction upon my eardrums.

On a similar note, I once helped a high school friend use his sister's entire Osmond Family record collection for BB-gun target practice. If we hit Donnie or Marie in the teeth it was considered a bulls-eye! And yes, the records were left in the jackets and were full of holes by the end of the afternoon. It was a mercy killing for her musical benefit. My apologies to everyone else for wildly diverging from this thread, but this is important subject matter.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:Crystal Cathedral Ministries filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Oct. 18, citing debts of more than $43 million. The church has ordered major layoffs, sold property and canceled its annual "Glory of Easter" extravaganza.

Sweet schadenfreude.

Here's my favourite Greed Is Good evangelist, with a name to match, Creflo Dollar.
Quote this message in a reply