Megalyths and ancient advanced technology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2017, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 01:07 AM by Deltabravo.)
RE: Megalyths and ancient advanced technology
(05-11-2017 01:00 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 12:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Indeed, I'm severely allergic to your inanity.

You've been posting some of the dumbest shit in the Conspiracy section for years. Funny how many of us veterans who have been here to witness it have so little patience with you.

Actually, I've not posted much on "Conspiracy" theories. Most of my postx are on the Atheism thread. If I've posted about a subject that doesn't mean I believe in it, or am telling people to believe in it. I've never had a religious belief in my life, never believed in any conspiracy theory or espoused any such theory. There's a difference between setting out one's "curiosity" about a subject and jumping to a "belief". This seems to be lost on you. You've bought into your own narrative.

You go on projecting your warped views if it make you happy, Mr. Veteran.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2017, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 02:29 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-11-2017 01:03 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Actually, I've not posted much on "Conspiracy" theories. Most of my postx are on the Atheism thread. If I've posted about a subject that doesn't mean I believe in it, or am telling people to believe in it. I've never had a religious belief in my life, never believed in any conspiracy theory or espoused any such theory. There's a difference between setting out one's "curiosity" about a subject and jumping to a "belief". This seems to be lost on you. You've bought into your own narrative.

You go on projecting your warped views if it make you happy, Mr. Veteran.

Uh, what were those threads you created called again?

The Pyramids are fake!

The Celtic Tau

Was Jesus a Mason, an Illuminati?

Also, you hardly limit your stupid shit to just the conspiracy section, of lot of it is (unsurprisingly) residing in the History section.

You find some of the dumbest shit on the internet, then make threads going 'yeah, but' in them. We're all tired of your 'I don't actually believe in this shit, I just find it fascinating enough to constantly bring it back up' every time you come back from the dregs of the internet. Whether it's 'yeah but' with Egyptians making the pyramids with concrete, or that Abraham is not a myth but rather a Celt. You have a demonstrable history of going full on Ellis or Atwill.

Okay, so you enjoy courting with fringe bullshit. Don't get upset when we're tired of humoring you. I mean, if someone were always hanging out with the KKK, going to their rallies, inviting them over for afternoon tea, or constantly bringing up their pamphlets and ideology; any reasonable person would infer that they're horribly racist, no matter how much they try to 'yeah but' their way out of it.

So yeah, you are quite frequently drinking out of the Fountain of Woo, so it looks more than a bit disingenuous when you come back with pitchers full of water but the story that you really don't like the taste of the water, but we should all share it with you.

P.S. Why did you quote bracket yourself? Still cannot handle the forum code there champ?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-11-2017, 02:01 AM
(31-10-2017 05:02 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is "provable" that there is a star sign which is called Orion, and that there is a star formation of a cross behind it, and that it has a "belt" which resembles a phallus.

(04-11-2017 10:25 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No, you are a pedant.

Yes, there is a cross to the left of Orion. It's comprised of Jupiter at the top and three others.

Star formation of a cross with Jupiter being a part of it? Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
05-11-2017, 03:21 AM
(05-11-2017 12:03 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Thanks, yes, that's interesting. It's called Mnemonics.

Mnemonics is a part of it, yes.

Please read the book. It's quite a good theory and the story of how Miss Kelly got to where she did is also very interesting. Thumbsup

(05-11-2017 12:03 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  They used the stars for a number of purposes, like navigation.

Well... they used the system to record any and all information from what I can glean from Miss Kelly's book. Basically using memory instead of writing things down.

(05-11-2017 12:03 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The whole of ancient mythology seems to have some connection with the stars. Once they saw patterns, they then ascribed meaning and purpose to this. It's an easy jump in an ancient world to thinking this is the work of a conscious thinking process of someone "really big" up there.

Yes, and pattern matching is called something else and humans have been doing that since possibly before we were humans. Tongue

Which leads to, "Just because a pattern is seen... Doesn't mean the pattern is true."

Thumbsup
05-11-2017, 04:19 AM
(05-11-2017 02:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 05:02 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is "provable" that there is a star sign which is called Orion, and that there is a star formation of a cross behind it, and that it has a "belt" which resembles a phallus.

Yes, there is a cross to the left of Orion. It's comprised of Jupiter at the top and three others.

Star formation of a cross with Jupiter being a part of it? Facepalm
And when Jupiter moves do the stars move with it? Rolleyes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2017, 04:58 AM
(05-11-2017 04:19 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 02:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Star formation of a cross with Jupiter being a part of it? Facepalm

And where was Orion some 4000y ago in due to precession?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
05-11-2017, 05:05 AM
(05-11-2017 04:58 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 04:19 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And when Jupiter moves do the stars move with it? Rolleyes

And where was Orion some 4000y ago in due to precession?

Oh, but 'today' is 'forever' if you don't bother thinking about it. Drinking Beverage
05-11-2017, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 06:25 AM by Chas.)
(04-11-2017 10:25 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 09:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, I am concerned with evidence.

I am an amateur astronomer. There is no cross behind Orion.

No, you are a pedant.

Yes, there is a cross to the left of Orion. It's comprised of Jupiter at the top and three others. It's very clear in the night sky. Here, I'll make a cross for you using imogis:

.................................................... Smile

Smile................................................................................​...................... Smile

..................................................... Gasp

Now, Chas, I've done this especially for you. I hope you like it. And, there's a bonus for you. Since you're a sleuth, which one of these imogis is not like the others?

I have a really hard time taking you seriously. You'd argue that black was white to maintain the "purity" of your own limited world view, whatever the he it is, beyond being an aging pedant and a truly uninteresting troll.

Jupiter moves in relation to the stars so that pattern you think you see is ephemeral.

You really are a fuckin' moron. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
05-11-2017, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 08:13 AM by Deltabravo.)
(05-11-2017 06:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Yes, there is a cross to the left of Orion. It's comprised of Jupiter at the top and three others. It's very clear in the night sky. Here, I'll make a cross for you using imogis:

.................................................... Smile

Smile................................................................................​...................... Smile

..................................................... Gasp

Now, Chas, I've done this especially for you. I hope you like it. And, there's a bonus for you. Since you're a sleuth, which one of these imogis is not like the others?

I have a really hard time taking you seriously. You'd argue that black was white to maintain the "purity" of your own limited world view, whatever the he it is, beyond being an aging pedant and a truly uninteresting troll.

Jupiter moves in relation to the stars so that pattern you think you see is ephemeral.

You really are a fuckin' moron. Facepalm

Woo...woo... pedant.Laughat

Yes, I know it's a planet Right now, it forms part of a cross, in the lead up to Christmas, when the configuration is dominant. Go look.

And, if you actually read to understand, you'd have figured out that "I DON'T CARE". So, piss off.
05-11-2017, 08:09 AM
(05-11-2017 04:19 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 02:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Star formation of a cross with Jupiter being a part of it? Facepalm

Gee, bozo, no, they don't. Arse.