Megalyths and ancient advanced technology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Megalyths and ancient advanced technology
(06-11-2017 03:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  [quote='Chas' pid='1263366' dateline='1509853556'] I actually have no investment in any of these ideas

Chas did not say that; that's a messed up quote attribution, a glitch. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2017, 06:50 AM
(08-11-2017 02:57 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 05:32 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It's a case of too much "Forbidden Archeology" and not enough brains.

No, it's a case of too many "pseuds"* like you, trying to be hits for themselves by engaging in "thought control", setting up straw men, engaging in ad hominems and generally being intellectually dishonest.

*Pseud:nounBRITISHinformal
plural noun: pseuds
a pretentious person, especially one who claims to know a great deal about art, literature, etc.
"this method is the refuge of the charlatan, the pseud, and the modestly talented"
synonyms: pretentious person, poser, poseur, show-off, sham, fraud"

You get insulted because you do not respond to actual criticism by either checking facts or looking at your own posting style and making appropriate changes. Your response continues to be entirely butt-hurt.

But, hey, carry on posting drivel and paying no attention us. Drinking Beverage

08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
Still waiting for the K-12 subforum.
08-11-2017, 11:02 AM
(08-11-2017 06:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 02:57 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No, it's a case of too many "pseuds"* like you, trying to be hits for themselves by engaging in "thought control", setting up straw men, engaging in ad hominems and generally being intellectually dishonest.

a pretentious person, especially one who claims to know a great deal about art, literature, etc.
"this method is the refuge of the charlatan, the pseud, and the modestly talented"

You get insulted because you do not respond to actual criticism by either checking facts or looking at your own posting style and making appropriate changes. Your response continues to be entirely butt-hurt.

No, Chas, you annoy me because you are a pedant, and you come across, with your little "Aryan Nation" flags, as a racist.
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2017, 11:08 AM
(08-11-2017 11:02 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  ...you come across, with your little "Aryan Nation" flags, as a racist.
Ok, you're going to have to explain this one for me. Having a small selection of flags in your signature, with no other nod's or links towards promoting white supremacy, is racist to you? You realise that those flags aren't exclusively aryan nations? Like people of all races live there?

Delta, I think you need to have a word with yourself.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
08-11-2017, 11:12 AM
(08-11-2017 06:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 02:57 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No, it's a case of too many "pseuds"* like you, trying to be hits for themselves by engaging in "thought control", setting up straw men, engaging in ad hominems and generally being intellectually dishonest.

Insulted! Thanks, you agree. People here, you included, engage in insults.

Check facts? You can't even look outside at the stars, in response to a comment that there are four stars forming the ouline of a cross, now, in the sky. You asked for a "credible source". That's like asking someone to fact check whether there's a new moon tonight. Facepalm
08-11-2017, 11:18 AM
(08-11-2017 11:08 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 11:02 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  ...you come across, with your little "Aryan Nation" flags, as a racist.
Ok, you're going to have to explain this one for me. Having a small selection of flags in your signature, with no other nod's or links towards promoting white supremacy, is racist to you? You realise that those flags aren't exclusively aryan nations? Like people of all races live there?

Delta, I think you need to have a word with yourself.

The Canadian and American flags alongside the flags of the constituent white founding races, French, Welsh, Scots. What about the blacks, Chinese, continental Europeans, Asians, Hispanics, and aboriginal people in North America? Chas is a fellow Canadian. I know his type, sadly. I grew up amongst them. I stand by what I said.
08-11-2017, 11:27 AM
(08-11-2017 11:18 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  The Canadian and American flags alongside the flags of the constituent white founding races, French, Welsh, Scots. What about the blacks, Chinese, continental Europeans, Asians, Hispanics, and aboriginal people in North America? Chas is a fellow Canadian. I know his type, sadly. I grew up amongst them. I stand by what I said.
What the fucking hell are you talking about? So because he has a selection of flags in his signature, he's a racist?

You do realise that America/Cananda have large populations of non-white people right? I'm not even sure where to begin about this total dumb-arsery, because, as with everything else it seems, you're connecting dots that don't fucking exist.

I'm literally at my wits end with you total shite show of whatever the hell you think all of this is. You confuse me so much, I'm starting to wonder about your well being in all honesty. Do you get out of bed in the morning, stare at your trousers and think "2...2 is a number...numbers can be code...codes mean secrets...secrets...ILLUMINATI" ? No? then why in fecks name does having flags in your sig mean you're a racist?

For fucks sake dude, you've lost the plot.

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
08-11-2017, 11:33 AM
(08-11-2017 11:12 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Check facts? You can't even look outside at the stars, in response to a comment that there are four stars forming the outline of a cross, now, in the sky.

[Image: dori_final.jpg]

WHERE? Use paint and draw it on this right now. We've established so far, that when the pyramids where built, the stars would have been in slightly different alignment than they are now, and one of the supposed things in this alignment is a fucking planet.

It supposedly makes a cross, around Christmas time. So? That means NOTHING. I think it's most likely you can walk outside on a clear night and connect any number of stars into all sorts of shapes, if you are looking for them

08-11-2017, 11:52 AM
(08-11-2017 11:02 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 06:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  You get insulted because you do not respond to actual criticism by either checking facts or looking at your own posting style and making appropriate changes. Your response continues to be entirely butt-hurt.

No, Chas, you annoy me because you are a pedant,

I don't think you understand the definition of that word. Consider

Quote: and you come across, with your little "Aryan Nation" flags, as a racist.

That's just a stupid comment. How you interpret it that way, however, is consistent with all of your other drivel. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post