Megalyths and ancient advanced technology

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Megalyths and ancient advanced technology
(14-11-2017 05:49 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(14-11-2017 03:36 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Like, dude, it was a joke, eh, get real man.

Well, you've earned the status of "dickhead", so everything else follows.

Asshole.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2017, 10:20 AM
(14-11-2017 05:49 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(14-11-2017 03:36 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Like, dude, it was a joke, eh, get real man.

Well, you've earned the status of "dickhead", so everything else follows.

Humour isn't your strong suit, eh, dude?
16-11-2017, 11:29 AM
(16-11-2017 10:20 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(14-11-2017 05:49 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Well, you've earned the status of "dickhead", so everything else follows.

Humour isn't your strong suit, eh, dude?

Intelligibility isn't yours.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
20-11-2017, 12:59 PM
(16-11-2017 11:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-11-2017 10:20 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Humour isn't your strong suit, eh, dude?

Intelligibility isn't yours.

Only to you. You've made it abundantly clear that you can't understand that when I post an "observation" as a light hearted commentary about the idea of Jesus being the Messiah, it doesn't mean that I "believe" in something. I made a simple and straigtforward comment that there is at certain times, a cross in the sky which I can see tonight and have seen for several years at this time of year, to the left of Orion. It may be that this shifts from year to year, I haven't seen that, but that is not the point. I merely made a comment, but you took it as some kind of profession of faith.

You need either to read more carefully or lose your "attitude" because you are becoming a pain.
20-11-2017, 03:12 PM
(20-11-2017 12:59 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(16-11-2017 11:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Intelligibility isn't yours.

Only to you. You've made it abundantly clear that you can't understand that when I post an "observation" as a light hearted commentary about the idea of Jesus being the Messiah, it doesn't mean that I "believe" in something. I made a simple and straigtforward comment that there is at certain times, a cross in the sky which I can see tonight and have seen for several years at this time of year, to the left of Orion. It may be that this shifts from year to year, I haven't seen that, but that is not the point. I merely made a comment, but you took it as some kind of profession of faith.

You need either to read more carefully or lose your "attitude" because you are becoming a pain.
Hush, boy, the adults are talking.
20-11-2017, 06:18 PM
(20-11-2017 03:12 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 12:59 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Only to you. You've made it abundantly clear that you can't understand that when I post an "observation" as a light hearted commentary about the idea of Jesus being the Messiah, it doesn't mean that I "believe" in something. I made a simple and straigtforward comment that there is at certain times, a cross in the sky which I can see tonight and have seen for several years at this time of year, to the left of Orion. It may be that this shifts from year to year, I haven't seen that, but that is not the point. I merely made a comment, but you took it as some kind of profession of faith.

Hush, boy, the adults are talking.

Your parents are in your room?
20-11-2017, 06:30 PM
(20-11-2017 06:18 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 03:12 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Hush, boy, the adults are talking.

Your parents are in your room?

You have given up, I see. Back to the third grade with you.
20-11-2017, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2017 06:48 PM by Deltabravo.)
(20-11-2017 06:30 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 06:18 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Your parents are in your room?

You have given up, I see. Back to the third grade with you.

Shocking Oh,wow, an attempt at wit! Popcorn
09-12-2017, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 09:20 PM by Deltabravo.)
I just saw this video on my Youtube feed. It explains the reason why there are similarities between stonework and megalithic buildings around the world. It is about New Zealand tribes with red hair who have now been found to have some European and Native American DNA. The oral history of these people is that they came from Persia. They migrated, over time, from the Indian Ocean, around the south of Africa and then across the Atlantic to the Americas. From there this civilisation colonised Easter Island and then other Polynesian islands. It's very interesting.

Spoiler...the little people are Welsh.

10-12-2017, 08:47 AM
(09-12-2017 08:51 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I just saw this video on my Youtube feed. It explains the reason why there are similarities between stonework and megalithic buildings around the world. It is about New Zealand tribes with red hair who have now been found to have some European and Native American DNA. The oral history of these people is that they came from Persia. They migrated, over time, from the Indian Ocean, around the south of Africa and then across the Atlantic to the Americas. From there this civilisation colonised Easter Island and then other Polynesian islands. It's very interesting.

Spoiler...the little people are Welsh.

Wikipedia Wrote:Evidence from archaeology, linguistics, and physical anthropology indicates that the first settlers came from east Polynesia and became the Māori. Language evolution studies and mitochondrial DNA evidence suggest that most Pacific populations originated from Taiwanese aborigines around 5,200 years ago (suggesting prior migration from the Asian or Chinese mainland). These ancestors moved down through Southeast Asia and Indonesia

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post