Megan Fox Speaks in Tongues?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Megan Fox Speaks in Tongues?
Apparently so. But that's not all. She's all about Bigfoot and aliens too!

"Would you not be so much more interested in finding out that Bigfoot existed than in watching a really good movie? I believe in aliens...Loch Ness monster—there's something to it...There's the Bell Witch...What distracts me from my reality is Bigfoot. They are my celebrities."

One activity that seems to give her more of a sense of control is—wait for it—speaking in tongues, something she began when she was 8 years old and attending a Pentecostal church in Tennessee.

"The energy is so intense in the room that you feel like anything can happen," she said, adding that she's "read the Book of Revelation a million times."
"I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I've seen people be healed. Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship, I could feel that I was maybe getting ready to speak in tongues, and I'd have to shut it off because I don't know what that church would do if I started screaming out in tongues in the back."

Laugh out load But hey, she's still cute.

http://www.eonline.com/news/378785/megan...-in-aliens

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Megan Fox Speaks in Tongues?
I think people over-rate her looks. Mila Kunis is way hotter.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
15-01-2013, 04:25 PM
(15-01-2013 04:16 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Apparently so. But that's not all. She's all about Bigfoot and aliens too!

"Would you not be so much more interested in finding out that Bigfoot existed than in watching a really good movie? I believe in aliens...Loch Ness monster—there's something to it...There's the Bell Witch...What distracts me from my reality is Bigfoot. They are my celebrities."

One activity that seems to give her more of a sense of control is—wait for it—speaking in tongues, something she began when she was 8 years old and attending a Pentecostal church in Tennessee.

"The energy is so intense in the room that you feel like anything can happen," she said, adding that she's "read the Book of Revelation a million times."
"I have seen magical, crazy things happen. I've seen people be healed. Even now, in the church I go to, during Praise and Worship, I could feel that I was maybe getting ready to speak in tongues, and I'd have to shut it off because I don't know what that church would do if I started screaming out in tongues in the back."

We care what she thinks, why? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-01-2013, 04:30 PM
She's no longer attractive.
15-01-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm ashamed I don't know who she is.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Id love to tongue Megan Fox Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 6 users Like bemore's post
15-01-2013, 05:17 PM
(15-01-2013 04:39 PM)bemore Wrote:  Id love to tongue Megan Fox Tongue
Pretty much this.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
15-01-2013, 05:17 PM
(15-01-2013 04:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm ashamed I don't know who she is.
The hot chick from Transformers

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
15-01-2013, 06:22 PM
(15-01-2013 04:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 04:16 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Apparently so. But that's not all. She's all about Bigfoot and aliens too!

We care what she thinks, why? Consider

1) It's lulz-worthy.

2) She's one of several thousand nut-jobs who make America the irrational, superstitious, intellectual wasteland that it is. In this particular case, her celebrity status makes her views even more dangerous.

15-01-2013, 06:28 PM
(15-01-2013 04:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I think people over-rate her looks. Mila Kunis is way hotter.

The problem with Megan is that she's so hot that she transcends beauty and becomes unattractive. Like, if she were less hot, she'd be more hot. I'd still tap that, though. Wink
As for Mila, yes, she is way more attractive. A tall glass of Kahlua and cream; that gal is. Drooling

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post