Megyn Kelly is moving from Fox to NBC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: Megyn Kelly is moving from Fox to NBC
(09-01-2017 04:37 PM)KUSA Wrote:  She sure is purty.
[Image: ff81e75cb2770f2b9771e8ba9a941450.jpg]

Don't let Trump see that. He might try to appoint her to his cabinet.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 07:53 PM
You'll get no argument from me, but, if anyone needs evidence that she's an entertainer, not a newscaster ... you have but to behold this posing which is entirely appropriate for a receptacle of men's projections and fantasies, such as an entertainer ... and entirely unprofessional for a newscaster.

Imagine Walter Cronkite posing suggestively for his fans. No, on second thought ... don't.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
09-01-2017, 07:59 PM

Those dark roots ought to tell you something before you start wanking too hard.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Too late.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
15-01-2017, 06:42 AM
(03-01-2017 07:11 PM)cactus Wrote:  http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...n-nbc-news
Definitely can't blame her for wanting to escape from the Fox hole.

Honestly I have no major feelings about this one way or another, because I don't pay attention to what either network is doing. I hope NBC treats her well. I wish someone would pay me 20 mil to shout snarky, biased quips into a camera, though. Seems like a pretty sweet gig.

"Jesus was a white man, too." - Megyn Kelly Drinking Beverage Great job, there, Megyn. Keep up the journalisming.

Not sure how to feel about it. She was right to leave that 1950s pro fuck women bring back the coat hangers get back in the kitchen anti LGBT race baiting bullshit propaganda machine.

But, I have over the past several years seen the networks chase Farts News. I have seen MSNBC get gutted outside Maddow, O'donnell And Joy Reid.

NBC has Fuck Todd a fake moderate so outside her rightfully being pissed at her treatment at Fucks News, is she really ditching the 700club of news propaganda, or merely trying to square her economic views with the right wing trying to re package it as social progressives?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-01-2017, 07:02 AM
(09-01-2017 07:53 PM)mordant Wrote:  
You'll get no argument from me, but, if anyone needs evidence that she's an entertainer, not a newscaster ... you have but to behold this posing which is entirely appropriate for a receptacle of men's projections and fantasies, such as an entertainer ... and entirely unprofessional for a newscaster.

Imagine Walter Cronkite posing suggestively for his fans. No, on second thought ... don't.

KUSA is a moron, idiot voted for Drumpfuck Celebrity Despot.

But to be fair, both left and right pull the body shaming bullshit. Having said that while the right in our country is simply a religion with a secular leash on it, it still remains that the individual cannot help who they are attracted to.

Consent is what matters, so if KUSA thinks she is Hot, so what? I don't, but again same goes with me. Same goes with one's sexual identity when you are LGBT or heterosexual.

i can only speak for myself, I have over my life found myself attracted to various body shapes and skin shades, and not all of my attractions, or dates or girlfriends nor my Japanese X wife, could be considered a Victoria Secret Model. I'd say only two out of all the relationships I have had, would fit what people think of in that view.

KUSA can find her attractive, I could give a shit less. I also don't give a fuck about Melania's nudity. What I do care about is her support of a fucking asshole bully. What I do care about is the damage of Farts News has done not only to journalism, but how it has divided religions and nationalities and skin tones deeper.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-01-2017, 08:46 AM
(09-01-2017 07:59 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  

Those dark roots ought to tell you something before you start wanking too hard.

They tell me the carpet doesn't match the curtains.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2017, 09:41 AM
(15-01-2017 07:02 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  KUSA is a moron, idiot

You talk a lot of shit for a 50 year old man that still isn't weened of his elderly mother's teat.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
15-01-2017, 10:30 AM
(15-01-2017 09:41 AM)KUSA Wrote:  

You talk a lot of shit for a 50 year old man that still isn't weened of his elderly mother's teat.

Guys, guys. Let's all put aside her politics and agree that there are no problems as long as she doesn't talk. Fox news isn't that bad if you have the volume off. I think that we can all agree she is a babe.

[Image: c1912059-8155-4849-580a-c147738bf3fe.png.cf.png]

[Image: MEGYN.jpg.cf.jpg]

[Image: Megyn-Kelly-Hot-Legs-2.jpg.cf.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-01-2017, 11:42 AM
(15-01-2017 09:41 AM)KUSA Wrote:  

KUSA goin' fucking in!

(15-01-2017 07:02 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  What I do care about is her support of a fucking asshole bully.

Irony at critical levels.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post