Megyn Kelly is moving from Fox to NBC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Megyn Kelly is moving from Fox to NBC
Uh... who the fuck is Megyn Kelly? And why is her network shift of any interest?

—And, more importantly, why couldn't her parents spell Meghan correctly? Rolleyes

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
15-01-2017, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 12:56 PM by cactus.)
(15-01-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Uh... who the fuck is Megyn Kelly? And why is her network shift of any interest?

—And, more importantly, why couldn't her parents spell Meghan correctly? Rolleyes

I dunno, the "y" seems quite fitting, like "y does anyone think she's a real journalist?" "yyyyy?????" MegWHYn Kelly likes to whine.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
15-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Megyn Kelly is moving from Fox to NBC
(15-01-2017 12:51 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Uh... who the fuck is Megyn Kelly? And why is her network shift of any interest?

I dunno, the "y" seems quite fitting, like "y does anyone think she's a real journalist?" "yyyyy?????" MegWHYn Kelly likes to whine.

She does whine. I wonder if she moans too.
15-01-2017, 12:58 PM
(15-01-2017 12:57 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 12:51 PM)cactus Wrote:  I dunno, the "y" seems quite fitting, like "y does anyone think she's a real journalist?" "yyyyy?????" MegWHYn Kelly likes to whine.

She does whine. I wonder if she moans too.

For the right price, maybe.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
15-01-2017, 01:01 PM
(15-01-2017 12:51 PM)cactus Wrote:  

I dunno, the "y" seems quite fitting, like "y does anyone think she's a real journalist?" "yyyyy?????"

The same reason why people tune into comedy central to get their news. People are fucking duuumb.

[Image: are-you-guys-even-aware-or-the-present-y...865970.png]
15-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Again, the news on CC is frequently more accurate and insightful than what's on the supposedly legitimate news channels. People like me watch because they're smart enough to recognize when that happens.

Also, the "current year" thing, as I've pointed out to you before, is just a way of saying, "Why are those people still acting the way that hasn't been acceptable to anyone in normal society since the 1960s?" It's what you'd say if you saw a water fountain sign reading, "Whites Only"...you might say, "This is 2017, right? It's not 1957?"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
15-01-2017, 01:42 PM
(15-01-2017 12:57 PM)KUSA Wrote:  She does whine. I wonder if she moans too.

D'ya reckon she'd be a spitter or a swallower?

...sorry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-01-2017, 01:49 PM
(15-01-2017 01:33 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Again, the news on CC is frequently more accurate and insightful than what's on the supposedly legitimate news channels. People like me watch because they're smart enough to recognize when that happens.

Also, the "current year" thing, as I've pointed out to you before, is just a way of saying, "Why are those people still acting the way that hasn't been acceptable to anyone in normal society since the 1960s?" It's what you'd say if you saw a water fountain sign reading, "Whites Only"...you might say, "This is 2017, right? It's not 1957?"

The reason why it's a meme is because it's not actually an argument.

Certainly it's rhetoric, yes. It's a villification tactic. It's telling those who dissent that they are villains for having their opinion, without actually arguing for it.
15-01-2017, 04:08 PM
(15-01-2017 01:42 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 12:57 PM)KUSA Wrote:  She does whine. I wonder if she moans too.

D'ya reckon she'd be a spitter or a swallower?

...sorry

I am more curious about 5th base.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-01-2017, 04:12 PM
"Santa is white, let's just make that clear." ~ Megan Kelly

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin