Member art

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Member art
(30-09-2015 01:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The hand on the left is so gross. I knew I shouldn't have gone for a shit half way through while I was on a roll.

Why do you say that? It adds depth to the picture. The left hand is closer to me than the right. Now what you want to do to me with that left hand is probably gross.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-09-2015, 09:12 PM
(30-09-2015 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 01:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The hand on the left is so gross. I knew I shouldn't have gone for a shit half way through while I was on a roll.

Why do you say that? It adds depth to the picture. The left hand is closer to me than the right. Now what you want to do to me with that left hand is probably gross.

Not necessarily- it just depends on your kink, sailor! Tongue Yes, I served in the US Navy as well- '72- '76.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
30-09-2015, 09:52 PM
(30-09-2015 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Not the left hand, the hand on the left, the right hand.
It's not positioned right. And while we're at it the background is bad, needs to be no white. Light grey maybe, different shade of olive but not white. And the eyes are wrong. They're positioned wrong, they need to be closer together and the one on the right (the left one) needs to be bigger. More oO less o o.
Ah well, cbf.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-09-2015, 09:55 PM
(30-09-2015 09:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you say that? It adds depth to the picture. The left hand is closer to me than the right. Now what you want to do to me with that left hand is probably gross.

Not necessarily- it just depends on your kink, sailor! Tongue Yes, I served in the US Navy as well- '72- '76.

150 men go down for 3-6 moths. 75 couples come back. Big GrinBig Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-09-2015, 10:11 PM
(30-09-2015 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 09:12 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not necessarily- it just depends on your kink, sailor! Tongue Yes, I served in the US Navy as well- '72- '76.

150 men go down for 3-6 moths. 75 couples come back. Big GrinBig Grin

HAH! I joined the Navy in '72, when VN was still going on. My thought process for joining an armed service was-

Marines-go to VN and get shot.
Army-go to VN and get shot.
AF-go to VN and get SHOT DOWN. Gasp
Navy. Hmm, could still get shot at. OK, subs. Then I found out that some of them submerge for many months, and got a tour of one at Mare Island. Not happening! I ended up on surface ships, but by then the Nam was over.

Oh, and I never "went down". Tongue Not that there is anything wrong with that...
30-09-2015, 10:16 PM
OK, I don't do fine painting or illustration. I made a rose out of copper, and a vase to hold it, a few years ago. Does that count? If that isn't too outré, I can post it...if I can figure out the picture attachment technique, that is.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
30-09-2015, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 10:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-09-2015 10:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Marines-go to VN and get shot.
Army-go to VN and get shot.
AF-go to VN and get SHOT DOWN. Gasp
Navy. Hmm, could still get shot at.

One of my first bosses served as a radar tech in the USN during the Vietnam War. . When he was up for reenlistment he said he wanted river patrol thinking he would be patrolling the Potomac and shit, not the Mekong. They denied him so he left. After he got out he went to watch Apocalypse Now with his wife. When he starts to laugh his wife asks why and he said "never get out of the boat."

01-10-2015, 01:31 AM
(30-09-2015 10:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  OK, I don't do fine painting or illustration. I made a rose out of copper, and a vase to hold it, a few years ago. Does that count? If that isn't too outrĂ©, I can post it...if I can figure out the picture attachment technique, that is.

That sounds awesome....yes, please post pics!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
01-10-2015, 03:52 PM
My wife likes purple. It's a little dark. I'll see if I can scrounge up another.

http://s57.photobucket.com/user/logarith...sort=3&o=0
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
01-10-2015, 04:50 PM
[Image: 191285_1918875770908_5827480_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9]

"Exponential Reflection"

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post