Member art

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Member art
(21-10-2015 05:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 05:51 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Absofuckinglutely. I was planning on doing that one anyway. Thumbsup

Hell, if it turns out good, I'd even send it to you if you want it.

If it's bad you can rename it "the crap nebula" Tongue

Couldn't help myself Bechased

I think this thread title is kinda... awkward...

Bechased

Laugh out load I'd totally do that. That way when I'm a famous painter, someone will own a multi-million dollar painting called "The Crap Nebula"

I was just about to ask what is awkward about the title, but then I said it out loud and my mind fell into the gutter...

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-10-2015, 06:14 AM

Although they weren't taken by me.. I bought my girlfriend the camera she took them with so I think I deserve a bit of credit Tongue

Have a few more but I don't want to be spamming Smile

Edit: Aw that's crap, they've uploaded tiny.. I don't have a clue how to do this thing!

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 5 users Like SunnyD1's post
21-10-2015, 06:24 AM
(21-10-2015 06:07 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 05:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  If it's bad you can rename it "the crap nebula" Tongue

Couldn't help myself Bechased

I think this thread title is kinda... awkward...

Bechased

Laugh out load I'd totally do that. That way when I'm a famous painter, someone will own a multi-million dollar painting called "The Crap Nebula"

I was just about to ask what is awkward about the title, but then I said it out loud and my mind fell into the gutter...

Laugh out load

This brings me back to Superbad and the treasure trove of dick drawings Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
08-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Yeah... The white background isn't quite white. It looked fine on my TV when I was shopping it, but it's really obvious on my phone.

Initial photo taken with the Huawei Nexus 6P. Just shopped the bottom melty bits.

[Image: jPqj39q.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
08-11-2015, 07:59 PM
[Image: YhFwKjJ.jpg]
[Image: ebYbrd7.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
17-11-2015, 12:40 AM
"When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others." - The Dolly Llama

[Image: Eqy8Fz.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
25-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Member art
This is a WIP, so it's definitely unfinished.

All pointillism.
Prismacolor Premier and Acurit Professional Technical Pens on Borden & Riley cotton comp.

[Image: IMG_20151125_194554_zpsnn2j4q2r.png]
[+] 7 users Like Clockwork's post
25-11-2015, 09:04 PM
(25-11-2015 06:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  This is a WIP, so it's definitely unfinished.

All pointillism.
Prismacolor Premier and Acurit Professional Technical Pens on Borden & Riley cotton comp.

That's something i would buy and hang in my house. You should seriously consider selling your work on etsy or Art.com Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-11-2015, 09:21 PM
(25-11-2015 09:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 06:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  This is a WIP, so it's definitely unfinished.

All pointillism.

That's something i would buy and hang in my house. You should seriously consider selling your work on etsy or Art.com Smile
Thank you. Smile I see all kinds of things I need to fix.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-11-2015, 09:31 PM
(25-11-2015 09:21 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 09:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's something i would buy and hang in my house. You should seriously consider selling your work on etsy or Art.com Smile
Thank you. Smile I see all kinds of things I need to fix.

she needs boobs Confused

1 Like = 1 Prayer