My second run at Sun Wukong.

[Image: hD3XSm.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
06-01-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Member art
(05-01-2016 09:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 01:29 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  [Image: wolf_girl_color_by_themutt81.jpg]

You can say she is being a

Bitch

Wink

Tongue

This was a Commission I did years back. The client had a very specific image in mind. Werewolf Japanese girl in pink sweat suit and sneakers transforming in the moon light.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2016, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 03:35 PM by Heatheness.)
I did a little contract work for a graphics art designer.
Might be a regular gig.

[Image: K0SZ9CLl.jpg?1]

[Image: plkpL4d.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post
12-01-2016, 08:04 PM
This is my version of Zhu Bajie (a.k.a., Zhu Wuneng or Pigsy), the lecherous pig spirit and ally of the Monkey King. I tried to add some tusks, but they just didn't suit the piece. I may try for a more boar-like version in the near future. I didn't add his trademark battle rake because I still need to design a realistic version of it. I'm not entirely satisfied with the color balance and the integration into the background. I may play around with the levels a little bit. I'm still teaching myself to use photo editing software.

[Image: A6EWvz.png]
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
12-01-2016, 08:44 PM
(11-01-2016 02:16 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I did a little contract work for a graphics art designer.
Might be a regular gig.

[Image: K0SZ9CLl.jpg?1]

[Image: plkpL4d.jpg?1]

Cool!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-01-2016, 08:46 PM
(12-01-2016 08:04 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  This is my version of Zhu Bajie (a.k.a., Zhu Wuneng or Pigsy), the lecherous pig spirit and ally of the Monkey King. I tried to add some tusks, but they just didn't suit the piece. I may try for a more boar-like version in the near future. I didn't add his trademark battle rake because I still need to design a realistic version of it. I'm not entirely satisfied with the color balance and the integration into the background. I may play around with the levels a little bit. I'm still teaching myself to use photo editing software.

I like your work. On a side note, I find the idea of a "battle rake" to be quite funny. RIP THOSE WEEDS!1!!!!!
13-01-2016, 07:11 PM
(12-01-2016 08:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 08:04 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  This is my version of Zhu Bajie (a.k.a., Zhu Wuneng or Pigsy), the lecherous pig spirit and ally of the Monkey King. I tried to add some tusks, but they just didn't suit the piece. I may try for a more boar-like version in the near future. I didn't add his trademark battle rake because I still need to design a realistic version of it. I'm not entirely satisfied with the color balance and the integration into the background. I may play around with the levels a little bit. I'm still teaching myself to use photo editing software.

I like your work. On a side note, I find the idea of a "battle rake" to be quite funny. RIP THOSE WEEDS!1!!!!!

Thanks. You can see an example of the rake in the fight scene starting around minute 3:23.

13-01-2016, 09:28 PM
(13-01-2016 07:11 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 08:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I like your work. On a side note, I find the idea of a "battle rake" to be quite funny. RIP THOSE WEEDS!1!!!!!

Thanks. You can see an example of the rake in the fight scene starting around minute 3:23.

Hmm. Not quite ripping out weeds, there.
28-02-2016, 07:30 PM
My army buddy is a getting a promotion, so I made this quick GIF featuring his newborn daughter.

http://giphy.com/gifs/xT9DPL5mqriX6ELlaU
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
01-03-2016, 10:52 PM
[img]c:\users\birdtoes\desktop\mia.jpg[/img]

[img]c:\users\birdtoes\desktop\lynchburg[/img]

[img]c:\users\birdtoes\desktop\nightlake[/img]

Judy