Member art

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Member art
A PC I am in the process of rolling up for a colonial Lovecraft game. She's an investigator/inventor/magician who finally learned to stop blowing her fingers off after some practice.

[Image: Elizabeth%201%20sm_zpsykbevfdz.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2016, 04:43 AM
(13-06-2016 10:10 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  A PC I am in the process of rolling up for a colonial Lovecraft game. She's an investigator/inventor/magician who finally learned to stop blowing her fingers off after some practice.

[Image: Elizabeth%201%20sm_zpsykbevfdz.png]

I would've never guest it was a "she".

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
14-06-2016, 05:24 AM
(14-06-2016 04:43 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I would've never guest it was a "she".

Probably a combination of the guy clothes she's wearing, the lack of overtly showing breasts, and the fact that a lot of guys wore their hair long, then.

Oh well. I was hoping the lips and eyes conveyed it, but I guess not. Undecided
14-06-2016, 05:29 AM
(14-06-2016 05:24 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Probably a combination of the guy clothes she's wearing, the lack of overtly showing breasts, and the fact that a lot of guys wore their hair long, then.

I thought she was a she. Although she looks like she smelled something really bad Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-06-2016, 05:37 AM
(14-06-2016 05:24 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

It wasn't a criticism just an observation. It isn't just the clothes or lack of breast, the broad shoulders, very slim waist with no hips, the male pelvis (sans penis/balls but still very wide), masculine jaw and nose. Not saying some women don't look like this but it's not a female image.

Again, not a criticism, just an observation. Females don't have to be Jessica Rabbit to look female but gendered clues are still clues. lol

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
14-06-2016, 06:06 AM
(14-06-2016 05:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I thought she was a she. Although she looks like she smelled something really bad Tongue

She did. She's getting ready to shoot it. Tongue

(14-06-2016 05:37 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  It wasn't a criticism just an observation. It isn't just the clothes or lack of breast, the broad shoulders, very slim waist with no hips, the male pelvis (sans penis/balls but still very wide), masculine jaw and nose. Not saying some women don't look like this but it's not a female image.

The shoulders are the fault of the jacket. They got much wider when I added it on. Spot on about the hips and jaw line. I'm not sure if that's something I can easily alter, or not...
14-06-2016, 07:11 AM
Here, I tried changing a few things. I'll post a new version, and a side-by-side of the old one:

[Image: Elizabeth%201%20sm_zpsoppl2czv.png]

[Image: compare_zpsbw4e6yuu.png]
14-06-2016, 08:19 AM
The last assignment of my computer animation class was to create a room with eight objects and submit renders of it. We made a TV and a stand earlier in class and we could count those, so I figured pretty much everyone would be making your typical living room or bedroom setting, and I really wanted to do something different from that, so after wracking my brain for a while, I decided to go with this idea of a sort of romantic setup on a blimp.

(To be clear, the sky isn't mine, it's a stock image.)

[Image: HayleyLedda_RoomRender006_zps3ayqmc0y.png]

[Image: HayleyLedda_RoomRender003_zpsn09nqreh.png]

[Image: HayleyLedda_RoomRender001_zpslxo1p13o.png]

[Image: HayleyLedda_RoomRender004_zpslh91bwtv.png]

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
14-06-2016, 08:49 AM
I painted this one as part of an art class exam back in high school:

[Image: Q5WE9A.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
14-06-2016, 09:24 AM
(14-06-2016 08:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I painted this one as part of an art class exam back in high school:

[Image: Q5WE9A.jpg]

I see that and think the Illuminati runs my circulatory and nervous systems. Might not be far off if those dudes are right about the chem trails...