Member art

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2017, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2017 10:56 AM by Loom.)
RE: Member art
Just a friendly little Utahraptor.

[Image: image.jpg]

Cept he's kinda a lil taller than a human Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
27-07-2017, 07:45 PM
I did an art.

[Image: kiri_of_the_forest_by_oo_kiri_oo-dbhg5jp.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like Loom's post
27-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Nice, love the lighting effects. How did you do the forest part, is that a photo manipulated with photoshop effects or did you do the whole thing from scratch?

27-07-2017, 10:43 PM
(27-07-2017 08:13 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Nice, love the lighting effects. How did you do the forest part, is that a photo manipulated with photoshop effects or did you do the whole thing from scratch?

Photo manipulated. I can't draw backgrounds xD

28-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Yay, a thread to talk art! You guys make cool things!
I can't do digital art, but I love every kind of pencil on the planet and I've just taken up coloured pencils. I normally aim for some level of realism in my art. This is a drawing/coloured pencil painting I did for my mum.
[Image: CherriesCropped.jpg]
Do anybody else here use coloured pencils?

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 7 users Like LadyDay's post
28-07-2017, 08:11 AM
(28-07-2017 07:42 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Yay, a thread to talk art! You guys make cool things!
I can't do digital art, but I love every kind of pencil on the planet and I've just taken up coloured pencils. I normally aim for some level of realism in my art. This is a drawing/coloured pencil painting I did for my mum.

WOW! That's gorgeous!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-07-2017, 08:18 AM
(27-07-2017 10:43 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 08:13 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Nice, love the lighting effects. How did you do the forest part, is that a photo manipulated with photoshop effects or did you do the whole thing from scratch?

Photo manipulated. I can't draw backgrounds xD

Haha I hear you. Well you mixed it well. Yeah I think I'm "human figure" competent but backgrounds and perspective, forget it.

28-07-2017, 08:25 AM
(28-07-2017 07:42 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Yay, a thread to talk art! You guys make cool things!

Beautiful drawing and high level of difficulty...light and moisture. I don't use colored pencils often but when I do it's just childlike "add color" crudeness, there wouldn't be any subtle color mixing. I have taken to Gimp (photoshop knockoff) a bit and use it for some coloring, but I don't aspire to get good at it, it's just not going to happen.

28-07-2017, 04:28 PM

Gorgeous work. The shading, tones, and texture are all spot freakin' on! I can't do realism at all, it's so tedious Tongue

28-07-2017, 04:38 PM

Get out of here! That was done with colored pencils? You are a friggin genius.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle