Member art

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2015, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 02:53 PM by cactus.)
RE: Member art
(27-03-2015 02:42 PM)kim Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 01:22 PM)cactus Wrote:  just made my new avatar. I call it: "Anubis Prepares for His Final Embombing"

Make it bigger so we can see.
Photobucket is pretty easy to use.

[Image: a3ikg2.jpg]

I made the original image at 500x500, then I forgot to save it at that resolution. damn Sad

Also, Photobucket sucks, because they put a cap on the number of people that can view an image if you're not a paid user. Better to use Tinypic, Flickr, Smugmug, Imgur, or even Google+.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
28-03-2015, 09:48 PM
(27-03-2015 01:13 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I'm looking for suggestions for other color combinations.

My younger sister suggested brain pink and forest green, but that just sounds ugly to my mind's eye.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Here is a different color scheme.

[Image: 4xgF7y.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
30-03-2015, 05:51 PM
(30-03-2015 05:44 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Here is a different color scheme.

Just something eye spied... While red and green are complimentaries, orange is the complimentary of blue.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-03-2015, 05:54 PM
(30-03-2015 05:51 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 05:44 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Here is a different color scheme.

Just something eye spied... While red and green are complimentaries, orange is the complimentary of blue.

I could make the eye on the left orange.
30-03-2015, 06:50 PM
[Image: i_BJSQb2.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
31-03-2015, 05:37 PM
I haven't posted art here in years, not since before the SJW takeover, but have this thing I did the other day:

[Image: 1427742203.clb._the_last_flag.png]

Actually this is part of a religious war. The planet of Agross is tidally locked to its star, so the habitable area has not seen the sun. The heat that emanates from the hot side of the planet is up for debate. Some think it is heaven, some thing it's a god, some think it's a great fire in the centre of the universe, some even think it comes from an unseen star that is close by.
Whatever it is; everyone wants to fucking kill everyone who doesn't believe what they do.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
02-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Oh look another one
[Image: 1428003113.clb._allsitessize.png]

Is this furry? Are aliens furries? Is an alien a furry? Was Spock a furry?

Aliens. Obviously furries for some reason.

Quote:Day 53.
The town went quiet so we were ordered to move in. The shelling had fucked up everything, and the snipers were fucking up anything left. There were Krontonian soldiers laying dead at outposts, civilians laying dead in the streets. Everything burning. The whole place stinks of burning.
There were multiple firefights as we moved through the centre of the city. Stragglers in odd places. Luckily nobody on our side was killed. We sent mortar fire to precede the advance to make the job easier.
At the setting of the white moon my patrol stumbled across a small outpost on a side road. A single soldier confronted us, armed only with a pistol and dagger, covered in blood, surrounded by the mangled bodies of other men. We attempted to force him to surrender. He screamed at us in Krontons. I couldn't understand him. We didn't have a translator and nobody memorised the phrase book.
He looked like my brother, and just as young. I desperately wanted him to give up before anyone had to start shooting.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.