Memorial Tree Park for cremationists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Memorial Tree Park for cremationists.
In my more smart ass mode, I think about being buried so that my pelvic bones protrude from the ground so that my kids have a place to park their bikes when they come to visit. Gasp Any more, though, I plan on cremation after whatever vital organs may be of interest are removed for scientific research.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-02-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Memorial Tree Park for cremationists.
(06-02-2016 10:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  In my more smart ass mode, I think about being buried so that my pelvic bones protrude from the ground so that my kids have a place to park their bikes when they come to visit. Gasp Any more, though, I plan on cremation after whatever vital organs may be of interest are removed for scientific research.

I don't have a real reason to oppose donating your body to science, but it's usually used - I don't want to say wastfully, but without making any kind of significant impact or contribution. That is to say, the details are boring and not very noteworthy. I would prefer a mix of art and science, specifically plastinisation.

[Image: Body-Worlds.jpg]

Maybe it will inspire some kids to pursue one of the fields, but if not I still get to live on (so to speak) in a very real way with my fellow man and bring joy to others.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post