Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
Women own you, they own everything about you and hold you by the balls.

They can get laid anytime they want with whoever they want to while men have to go to college and get an education and get a nicer car and wear designer clothes and spray themselves with overpriced designer cologne while styling their hair with the latest hair-wax while women just have to say ''Wanna fuck''?

Everything a man does in his life is motivated by women and sex, he does all the things he does in life to get the chance to stand in line to maybe be lucky enough to be picked out of that line of desperate men.

Men have absolutely NOTHING to offer, nothing.

Women give you children and give birth to children and this is proof that they have won.

I am not a woman, i am a guy that is just too self-aware of the truth of reality.

Women > men in everyway.

In this day and age women do not need men.

If a woman wants to get pregnant she can go to a clinic and pick the one that has the best genetics on paper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 02:03 PM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
Yeah except procreation requires genetic material from two parents and...

No, fuck it.

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
06-08-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
(06-08-2013 02:03 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yeah except procreation requires genetic material from two parents and...

No, fuck it.

A Woman can go to a sperm clinic and pick up the best genetics on paper, she decides them and does not need the man.

Sorry but we are slaves to women.
06-08-2013, 02:06 PM
(06-08-2013 02:05 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:03 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yeah except procreation requires genetic material from two parents and...

No, fuck it.

A Woman can go to a sperm clinic and pick up the best genetics on paper, she decides them and does not need the man.

do you know where sperm comes from right?

this troll is funny, can we keep it?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
06-08-2013, 02:06 PM
The Spectrum of Speaking:

l>Meaningful conversation/debate
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l>Trolling
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l>HURF DURF I CAN TYPING
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l>"Hi I'm MentalMasturbation"
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
06-08-2013, 02:07 PM
(06-08-2013 02:05 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  A Woman can go to a sperm clinic and pick up the best genetics on paper, she decides them and does not need the man.

I'm pretty sure a man is still involved at some point of that process.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
06-08-2013, 02:08 PM
(06-08-2013 02:06 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  The Spectrum of Speaking:

l>Meaningful conversation/debate
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l>Trolling
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l>HURF DURF I CAN TYPING
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l>"Hi I'm MentalMasturbation"

Dude, why do you put him so close to derps? that's offensive... to derps

06-08-2013, 02:09 PM
(06-08-2013 02:06 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:05 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  A Woman can go to a sperm clinic and pick up the best genetics on paper, she decides them and does not need the man.

do you know where sperm comes from right?

Do you know that there are clinics where men go and jackoff and deliver the sperm and never return?

And women end up going to that clinic and picking the best genetics on paper and ends up having a child.

Men are born to serve women and are SLAVES to the opposite sex.
06-08-2013, 02:11 PM
(06-08-2013 02:09 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:06 PM)nach_in Wrote:  do you know where sperm comes from right?

Do you know that there are clinics where men go and jackoff and deliver the sperm and never return?

And women end up going to that clinic and picking the best genetics on paper and ends up having a child.

Men are born to serve women and are SLAVES to the opposite sex.

But they do offers SOMETHING!! so your initial comment is false... Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
06-08-2013, 02:11 PM
(06-08-2013 02:09 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Men are born to serve women and are SLAVES to the opposite sex.

So when are you reporting for dungeon duty?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man