Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
(06-08-2013 02:09 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Do you know that there are clinics where men go and jackoff and deliver the sperm and never return?

Oh, so they have sperm to offer.

I'm not sure how this is coherent with your premise that men have NOTHING to offer, but I'm sure you'll enlighten us.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
(06-08-2013 02:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:09 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Do you know that there are clinics where men go and jackoff and deliver the sperm and never return?

I'm not sure how this is coherent with your premise that men have NOTHING to offer, but I'm sure you'll enlighten us.

No he won't, enlightenment is a lie... everything is a lie!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
(06-08-2013 02:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  

Enlightenment is the biggest bullshit lie those castrated monks have told society.

They are searching for something that can't be optained without Opium use or nonstop 24/7 Heroin use also known as permanent happiness and permanent happiness does not exist and has never existed.

Enlightenment is a scam and it's sold by frauds and people are still falling for it, what a joke.
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
(06-08-2013 02:16 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, so they have sperm to offer.

Enlightenment is the biggest bullshit lie those castrated monks have told society.

They are searching for something that can't be optained without Opium use or nonstop 24/7 Heroin use also known as permanent happiness and permanent happiness does not exist and has never existed.

Enlightenment is a scam and it's sold by frauds and people are still falling for it, what a joke.

I'd just like everyone to note how thoroughly this didn't address my salient point.

Masterful evasion, my good sir!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey you guys I recognize this troll! It used to guard the Fat Lady in Harry and the Prisoner of Azkaban! Maybe Dumbledore stiffed them on pay quick some go get someone from the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures! Hermione help!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 02:18 PM
(06-08-2013 02:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:05 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  A Woman can go to a sperm clinic and pick up the best genetics on paper, she decides them and does not need the man.

Sorry but we are slaves to women.

I'm pretty sure a man is still involved at some point of that process.

WHERE U GONE GET DA LIL BABIES FROM HUH MAN
06-08-2013, 02:20 PM
(06-08-2013 02:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I'm pretty sure a man is still involved at some point of that process.

WHERE U GONE GET DA LIL BABIES FROM HUH MAN

SPERM-CLINICS.

Men's sperm is in the end useless and has no value because women can get a mans sperm whenever they want to.

A woman can get anything in life without doing anything and a man has to do everything just to get a woman.
06-08-2013, 02:21 PM
(06-08-2013 02:05 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Sorry but we are slaves to women.

Ok, you worthless piece of trash, how dare you ignore my question?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
oh come on! IP check on aisle 4 PLEASE!!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
Quick, someone bring out a sex ed handbook! This kid never learned about hoo-hahs and wing-wangs!

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post