Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
(06-08-2013 02:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:09 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Men are born to serve women and are SLAVES to the opposite sex.

So when are you reporting for dungeon duty?

Wait... can I get an application? Shocking

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
Dude, I'm a gal and I'm saying this : Don't be a fucking sexist.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
06-08-2013, 04:26 PM
And btw,men go to spermbanks to get laid Smile

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-08-2013, 07:03 AM
(06-08-2013 02:02 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Women own you, they own everything about you and hold you by the balls.

They can get laid anytime they want with whoever they want to while men have to go to college and get an education and get a nicer car and wear designer clothes and spray themselves with overpriced designer cologne while styling their hair with the latest hair-wax while women just have to say ''Wanna fuck''?

Everything a man does in his life is motivated by women and sex, he does all the things he does in life to get the chance to stand in line to maybe be lucky enough to be picked out of that line of desperate men.

Men have absolutely NOTHING to offer, nothing.

Women give you children and give birth to children and this is proof that they have won.

I am not a woman, i am a guy that is just too self-aware of the truth of reality.

Women > men in everyway.

In this day and age women do not need men.

If a woman wants to get pregnant she can go to a clinic and pick the one that has the best genetics on paper.

Apparently I'm a man because the whole "get laid anytime I want with whoever I want" hasn't exactly panned out for me.

And by the way, men have a lot to offer, and women are valuable for more than just their ability to squeeze out babies.

Back to my coffee... Drinking Beverage

07-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Children can't be made without a:

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
08-08-2013, 05:51 AM
(06-08-2013 04:20 PM)Question Wrote:  Dude, I'm a gal and I'm saying this : Don't be a fucking sexist.

Funny because you already started your response with a sexist saying.

''Dude, I'm a gal'' - Irony at it's best.Laughat
08-08-2013, 05:51 AM
(07-08-2013 07:03 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 02:02 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Women own you, they own everything about you and hold you by the balls.

They can get laid anytime they want with whoever they want to while men have to go to college and get an education and get a nicer car and wear designer clothes and spray themselves with overpriced designer cologne while styling their hair with the latest hair-wax while women just have to say ''Wanna fuck''?

Everything a man does in his life is motivated by women and sex, he does all the things he does in life to get the chance to stand in line to maybe be lucky enough to be picked out of that line of desperate men.

Men have absolutely NOTHING to offer, nothing.

Women give you children and give birth to children and this is proof that they have won.

I am not a woman, i am a guy that is just too self-aware of the truth of reality.

Women > men in everyway.

In this day and age women do not need men.

If a woman wants to get pregnant she can go to a clinic and pick the one that has the best genetics on paper.

Apparently I'm a man because the whole "get laid anytime I want with whoever I want" hasn't exactly panned out for me.

And by the way, men have a lot to offer, and women are valuable for more than just their ability to squeeze out babies.

What?

What exactly do men have to offer?
08-08-2013, 05:52 AM
(08-08-2013 05:51 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:03 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Apparently I'm a man because the whole "get laid anytime I want with whoever I want" hasn't exactly panned out for me.

What?

What exactly do men have to offer?
08-08-2013, 07:24 AM
I&I is that you?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-08-2013, 07:33 AM
(08-08-2013 07:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I&I is that you?

As much as I dislike I&I, he is at least somewhat rational...

This guy is obviously a troll.

My money's on FZU.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post