Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
(08-08-2013 07:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 07:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I&I is that you?

As much as I dislike I&I, he is at least somewhat rational...

This guy is obviously a troll.

My money's on FZU.

Naw, if I recall correctly, Fuzzy thinks that women are inferior...

Besides, the OP is right, you men are a worthless lot! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
(08-08-2013 07:56 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 07:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As much as I dislike I&I, he is at least somewhat rational...

This guy is obviously a troll.

My money's on FZU.

Naw, if I recall correctly, Fuzzy thinks that women are inferior...

Besides, the OP is right, you men are a worthless lot! Tongue

No, we are not worthless:
I'm sure I can get quite a few thousand dollars for my kidney, liver, heart, lungs and cornea.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Well, good for women, then... I guess? Thumbsup

Unlike the OP, I do not have a sense of self-worthlessness, or even feel the need to have to, or want to, provide some functional kind of worth. Neither, unlike the OP, do I feel the need to be constantly trying not to be worthless and better than women.

Besides that, women haven't got any control over me, afterall, I'm a lonely single loser Cool And even if I wasn't, I'd be a happy slave. Big Grin

Drinking Beverage

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."
08-08-2013, 01:08 PM
At the risk of feeding the troll...
Are women still more valuable than men if they choose not to have children or are infertile? It sounds like the ability to give birth is the thing of importance in this little contest.
08-08-2013, 01:19 PM
"MentalMasturbation"... Is that an ironic thing, or what?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
08-08-2013, 03:12 PM
(06-08-2013 02:02 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Women own you, they own everything about you and hold you by the balls.

They can get laid anytime they want with whoever they want to while men have to go to college and get an education and get a nicer car and wear designer clothes and spray themselves with overpriced designer cologne while styling their hair with the latest hair-wax while women just have to say ''Wanna fuck''?

Everything a man does in his life is motivated by women and sex, he does all the things he does in life to get the chance to stand in line to maybe be lucky enough to be picked out of that line of desperate men.

Men have absolutely NOTHING to offer, nothing.!

Women give you children and give birth to children and this is proof that they have won.

I am not a woman, i am a guy that is just too self-aware of the truth of reality.

Women > men in everyway.

In this day and age women do not need men.

If a woman wants to get pregnant she can go to a clinic and pick the one that has the best genetics on paper.

People need people. A woman may be able to buy a baby (from a man's sperm). But once you've bought an object, you have to take care of it. You put fuel into it's mouth and dispense with the excrement. You may feel that you're done and ready to go! But there's more to your child's life than fuel and excrement.

So: What's the value of a father? Depends! What's the value of your daughter's skint knee?

Some women don't need men. Some men don't need women. All children need love.

Lets help all people who need other people! Whether they are children, gay or lesbian, old and lonely. Hell, Let's even help Christians!
08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
That's why god gave them periods and made them slaves in theocratic countries,

Oh wait.

Besides: 90% of everything done in life is to pay the mortgage.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
09-08-2013, 03:41 AM
(06-08-2013 02:02 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Women own you, they own everything about you and hold you by the balls.

They can get laid anytime they want with whoever they want to while men have to go to college and get an education and get a nicer car and wear designer clothes and spray themselves with overpriced designer cologne while styling their hair with the latest hair-wax while women just have to say ''Wanna fuck''?

Everything a man does in his life is motivated by women and sex, he does all the things he does in life to get the chance to stand in line to maybe be lucky enough to be picked out of that line of desperate men.

Men have absolutely NOTHING to offer, nothing.

Women give you children and give birth to children and this is proof that they have won.

I am not a woman, i am a guy that is just too self-aware of the truth of reality.

Women > men in everyway.

If a woman wants to get pregnant she can go to a clinic and pick the one that has the best genetics on paper.

Wait, what?

Hahahahahaha, hey fucktard, you really outdid yourself with this one. The only women that ever gave birth without a help of man was Virgin Mary and... wait, but she never existed. Damn it, then this whole topic is flawed and sir are retarded to the extreme limits of retardiness. Big Grin

5th year elementary school, biology class. Jesus fucking Christ. Even if you are trolling, you are doing such a poor, poor job.

But, since you are on my radar, I will go check up a few things concerning you. Who knows, maybe you even deserve some ban-hammer. I must admit, it would be a shame to loose such a developed idiot, not easy to find you and even when we manage, someone scares the likes of you away.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-08-2013, 03:50 AM
(09-08-2013 03:41 AM)Filox Wrote:  

Men have absolutely NOTHING to offer, nothing.

Women > men in everyway.

Wait, what?

Hahahahahaha, hey fucktard, you really outdid yourself with this one. The only women that ever gave birth without a help of man was Virgin Mary and... wait, but she never existed. Damn it, then this whole topic is flawed and sir are retarded to the extreme limits of retardiness. Big Grin

5th year elementary school, biology class. Jesus fucking Christ. Even if you are trolling, you are doing such a poor, poor job.

But, since you are on my radar, I will go check up a few things concerning you. Who knows, maybe you even deserve some ban-hammer. I must admit, it would be a shame to loose such a developed idiot, not easy to find you and even when we manage, someone scares the likes of you away.

janthuffy
Shouldn't be that hard to find.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-08-2013, 03:56 AM
(09-08-2013 03:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 03:41 AM)Filox Wrote:  Wait, what?

janthuffy
Shouldn't be that hard to find.

Oh? Well, that settles it then. I'm sorry, I wasn't checking it, but I was just about to do some Batman work... Thanx Robin.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson