Men not wanting to get married.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2016, 08:36 AM
Men not wanting to get married.
Well today is valentines day, a day were love is in the air. So me being the large dickhead asshole I want to post something that is not so romantic. Now I thought this is the perfect day to ask, why men don't want to get married.

Now many sources I have read say that men don't want to get married include a list of these reasons:

They will lose respect

They will lose their friends and freedoms

They lose space

and the biggest one, you have a very high chance of losing everything. and by that I mean divorce.

There have also been people trying to find the source of this "problem". Some try to blame feminism, some try to blame this thing called "patriarchy". And to both of you I say ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

seriously though both of those people are grounded.

The only problem I have is where is the way to encourage people marriage should just be done with. Be a cohabitant is the best way for everyone.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Men not wanting to get married.
#SeparationOfRomanceAndState

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
14-02-2016, 08:45 AM
(14-02-2016 08:43 AM)cactus Wrote:  #SeparationOfRomanceAndState

I can agree. Not trying to sound like one of those MGTOWs but I can agree.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-02-2016, 08:45 AM
It's people who thinks that it is problem are real problem. Some men don't want marriage. So what? Some don't like ice creams. Marriage isn't holy of hollies that should be preserved and encouraged. It's only institution which for some stopped working.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
14-02-2016, 09:19 AM
We have evolved to pair off because we have children who are incapable of surviving without help for many years.

It's not about men or women, and certainly not about romance. It's about the offspring.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
14-02-2016, 09:40 AM
(14-02-2016 09:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  We have evolved to pair off because we have children who are incapable of surviving without help for many years.

It's not about men or women, and certainly not about romance. It's about the offspring.

Well what about those without offspring?

14-02-2016, 09:40 AM
(14-02-2016 09:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  We have evolved to pair off because we have children who are incapable of surviving without help for many years.

There's 8 BILLION reasons why that's now irrelevant..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-02-2016, 09:43 AM
(14-02-2016 09:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

There's 8 BILLION reasons why that's now irrelevant..

I wish it was irrelevant. But it won't be until people practice responsible breeding. And I don't see that happening.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
14-02-2016, 09:45 AM
(14-02-2016 09:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Well what about those without offspring?

They can do whatever they want?

14-02-2016, 09:46 AM
(14-02-2016 09:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 09:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's 8 BILLION reasons why that's now irrelevant..

I wish it was irrelevant. But it won't be until people practice responsible breeding. And I don't see that happening.

The SO and I are both over 55, and no kids between us.

That's responsible breeding.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post