Men's Equivalent to Women Getting Flowers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Men's Equivalent to Women Getting Flowers?
Men's equivalent to women getting flowers? Let's see...socks and ties are cliche gifts for men that require no thought or effort - just like flowers. Wink

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
30-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Books - good book is always something I'll appreciate personally, and they're pretty cheap.

Chocolate goes a long way towards making me a happy camper. Biltong (dried meat).

Or just... a nice evening spent together relaxing Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Chocolates, Lindt, Godiva, or some local boutique stuff
30-07-2014, 02:42 PM
(30-07-2014 12:41 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Men's equivalent to women getting flowers? Let's see...socks and ties are cliche gifts for men that require no thought or effort - just like flowers. Wink

You know, that's actually not that bad an idea. I hate buying clothes, and never do until the ones I have are literally falling apart. When my mother was still alive, I relied on her to buy clothes for me (Christmas and birthday gifts, etc.), and if I had a wife/girlfriend, those kinds of gifts would still be much appreciated. A pair of socks isn't sexy or exciting, but it means I don't have to go buy them myself, and that's worth something.

Ties, on the other hand, are pretty worthless. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
30-07-2014, 03:09 PM
You both need the chance to be silly and somewhat out of your respective elements. Take him for date night out and do the miniature golf thing. Might be fun and it's something you can do together.

After that, fill him full of chocolates and fuck him 'til he can't walk a straight line. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 8 users Like kim's post
30-07-2014, 03:16 PM
(30-07-2014 03:09 PM)kim Wrote:  You both need the chance to be silly and somewhat out of your respective elements. Take him for date night out and do the miniature golf thing. Might be fun and it's something you can do together.

After that, fill him full of chocolates and fuck him 'til he can't walk a straight line. Shy

Blush Holy cow Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-07-2014, 03:19 PM
(30-07-2014 03:09 PM)kim Wrote:  You both need the chance to be silly and somewhat out of your respective elements. Take him for date night out and do the miniature golf thing. Might be fun and it's something you can do together.

Crap that sounds like a great date to me! Lol.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-07-2014, 03:35 PM
(30-07-2014 03:09 PM)kim Wrote:  After that, fill him full of chocolates and fuck him 'til he can't walk a straight line. Shy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
30-07-2014, 04:01 PM
(30-07-2014 12:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hookers.

And blow. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Flowers are just a token gesture.

Tell him you want the romantic evening and its just for him. Ask him what he wants to do, whatever it is make it as special as you can, flirt, chat, laugh, make him the complete focus of your attention for that evening. No phones, no tv, no internet.. no disturbances.

Just you two Cool

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.