Mental Abuse By Guys At School. HELP?! (I'm female).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 04:01 PM

Mental Abuse By Guys At School. HELP?! (I'm female).
There is this guy [we will call him Chuck] that used to like me, but I refused to date him.
1) I have a boyfriend.
2) He flirts with everyone.

*Well, I happen to have only one friend that is a girl because I am so boy-ish.
So yeah, keep that in mind.

I went to my locker after 3rd period, as usual & Chuck was there talking to this girl Michelle, who shares a locker with me.
Well, I was getting my books out of the locker & he stops me.
He says "So am I invisible to you?"

My boyfriend has informed me, not to talk to Chuck because he hates the way that he treats me. So I didn't answer Chuck when he asked me that.

Two or three of my guys friends approach me as I am finishing up, when Chuck
says "Oh, there are three of your victims." Puzzled, I go to talk to one of my friends. Another one of my guy friends walk up to me & join the conversation. Chuck sees that they are there & says "There's another one. Where are the other 12?"

First off, I am I am not a whore. Promise I've had sex once & that's because he (not Chuck) pressured me into it.

After I hear the remark that he made, I start to get uncomfortable when he said something that really killed me. "Which one of them are you cheating on your boyfriend with?" I'm not cheating. Never would even think of it. I'm not supposed to speak to him, so I don't respond. Though he keeps talking about me. "Which one are you fucking? Which one are you going to push to the side? Jeez, you're such a whore."

Instead of standing up for myself, I ran off to class crying.
I sat there, in my own tears, for an hour & a half.
I can't wait until my boyfriend transfers to my school, after Xmas.
Hopefully, then all this will end, or at least get better.

What is wrong with people these days?
Someone, please help me.
What should I do?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: Mental Abuse By Guys At School. HELP?! (I'm female).
Kick him in the nuts or where the sun don't shine, so hopefully he won't have any children in the future

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
27-10-2011, 05:44 PM
That could qualify as sexual harassment.
Have you considered going to the principle? He may laugh about the principle pulling him aside but he won't laugh when the police want to talk to him and his parents.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
[+] 2 users Like UnderTheMicroscope's post
27-10-2011, 05:48 PM
He sounds insecure to me. To someone as immature and mean as me that's a great opportunity.

Follow Tazmin's advice and kick him in the nuts. The physical pain will be bad but nothing compared to the damage you'll do to his self-esteem, especially if people never let it go (as they probably won't). If you know a lot of guys you could get one or more of them to 'have a word with him'.

Also if he makes comments like that again you could just fight fire with fire. Say your not interested in him because he doesn't have the tools for the job (if you get my drift), say it loudly in front of everyone. I don't know about how school in America works but in England that would be enough to make most guys think twice before saying something again.

Or a far more boring option is to just ignore him. Your obviously too good for him he's probably not worth your time and definitely not worth your tears.

All in all I agree with Tazmin, fuck the bastard up, make sure he's heading for surgery and plastic testicles by the time you've finished Smile!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Advice from the troll: You want ot piss them off? Ignore them. Don't give them a reaction outside of complete monotone look and voice. speak to them without a hint of care. It does wonders to piss people off. If that fails you can always turn to violence and have your boyfriend, you, or friends that are boys to beat the shit out of them. If I was there I would do it with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. As a last ditch attempt. You could always try the " complete psychotic meltdown." This tactic will fill their minds full of fuck. So much so that they will not know what to do.

Just making suggestions.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
27-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Personally I would laugh at them and go about unphased by his pathetic attempt to pretend he's not jealous of the fact your not interested in him.

If you kick him in the nuts it will most likely end up with you getting shit for it, underthemicroscope's advice is probably the best.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-10-2011, 06:05 PM
(27-10-2011 05:44 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  That could qualify as sexual harassment.
Have you considered going to the principle? He may laugh about the principle pulling him aside but he won't laugh when the police want to talk to him and his parents.

What he said.
27-10-2011, 06:58 PM

Thank you all, so much.
I appreciate the attention that this serious post has attracted.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 08:16 PM
We are here to help. It's what we do...sometimes. Other times we just confuse each other to the point of insanity.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
28-10-2011, 01:52 AM
^^^ That's mostly what we do here...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire