Mental Abuse By Guys At School. HELP?! (I'm female).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2011, 02:43 AM
RE: Mental Abuse By Guys At School. HELP?! (I'm female).
get over it, ignore the drama, stop looking for so much attention. problem solved

even the smartest man in the world is an idiot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2011, 02:56 AM
(28-10-2011 02:43 AM)dredmal Wrote:  get over it, ignore the drama, stop looking for so much attention. problem solved

Well you're helpful...and a terrible troll.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
28-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Under is right, see your head and if they don’t want to know then tell them you will be taking it to the board.
And make good on the threat.
Good luck, I hate bullies!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
29-10-2011, 06:57 AM
My (half) joking reply would be....

Stop going to school, they dont realy teach you anything much that is relevant to your life when you leave.

My serious reply would be....

If he starts mouthing off again in front of people then loudly and boldy ask him what his problem is..........if he replys then dont argue his response and make it clear he needs to stay out of your way.........you could make a scene in front of teachers so they intervene and ask what going on......this is your oppurtunity to tell them without appearing like a grass/tell tale.

Ask your friends for more support sticking up for you.......bullys dont like being ganged up upon.

Try to sort it before your BF transfers over because he doesnt need the shit on his first day in a new school.......depending on how he deals with the situation could determine some of his future at the school (or lack of it).......not knowing the future you two could split and then he is left with no GF and half a school after him.

If none of it works then get the biggest crew together you can and wait for him somewhere out of school.......put him in a very threatening situation but DONT beat him up....as long as your friends all side with you and come ascross as aggresive enough and that no more "loose talk" will be endured, the threat of violence can be just as effective as using it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
29-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Choose your path Wink

Sensible Pacifist (Chef's Recommendation)
Mental abuse is a powerful and terrifying force, and the aggressor feeds on your fear and insecurity. Talk to your boyfriend and the male friends in your class, share with them your problems, for it is best to work out the solution to the problem with your friends instead of keeping it to yourself. Once they understand the situation you're in, you should be fine, knowing that people out there trust you as an individual. Trust by others is in fact the ultimate counter to such mental torment, for even other people will know that what the aggressor spreads are malicious lies.

Best case scenario: When he does that again, your friends stand up for you, demanding him to stop in his face. Big Grin

Deranged Psychopath
May pain befall on him, and torment his very soul for every living breath he makes. Stalk him silently, learn about him, gather as much information as you can. Slip threatening anonymous notes, pictures of horror and gore. Prey on his worst fears, and use them against him, most effective in a public place. Call him at 12am, every night, cackle into the phone, or better, cry into the phone, until he hangs up. Use a different number every day. Embarrass him, and never let him live it down. Do that for two weeks and he will be reduced to a nervous, jittering wreck that will run off crying on the mere mention of your name.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 2 users Like robotworld's post
29-10-2011, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2011 02:04 PM by kim.)
I agree that you need to talk to an authority about the harassment. If you let it happen, he will keep doing it, and it won't stop with you. He'll do it to others and think this is acceptable- and it is not. Angry

I'm trying to pull my brain back to a rational position; the first thing in my head was echoed by tazmin98 -NUT SHOT- straight up... no further questions.
...... However..... rational mind can also seek a comfortable end/revenge.... Dodgy verbal attack requires verbal revenge... but I do not condone violence -ever.

You may have to handle this situation yourself especially if alerting a school authority doesn't sink into this a-hole's thick skull -and it probably won't. It might further piss him off, so make sure you have back up -possibly arrange to have friends and a couple of trusted teachers around for this confrontation.
Openly pity him. Do not scream like a harpy but simply talk ....LOUDLY.... in front of a teacher and others, so it will be apparent to all, that there has been conflict and previous teasing. Speak as if you were lecturing a class and need to get the people in the back of the room to hear.... and alert everyone to the following...

Loudly advise him that you: understand that he is extremely attracted to you and wants to fuck you. Further advise him that you: realize he does not understand his own sexuality and feels inadequate because you do not respond positively toward him. Let him know that everyone sees that he refuses take responsibility for his feelings and so, the things he hates about himself, he has projected on to you, and it makes him feel good to take out his own pain on you. Let him know that you are not able to help him with his social and sexual disfunction and that he will need to get help with that from a psychiatrist. He needs to deal with his own thoughts, and you have nothing to do with whatever is going on in his head and you don't want to know -those things should be between him and his shrink.

If you have to, write the stuff down and read it off to him LOUDLY, as if it were a proclamation to everyone. This will mark you as someone who will not take these childish shenanigans, and will mark him as the new village idiot. And for fuck's sake... and I can not stress this enough: DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE YOU CRY. If you have to, simply have your say, and then calmly exit to the restroom. The ladies' room is the crying place -always.
Exclamation
[On a personal note, don't rely on your boyfriend -he won't always be around. And this may seem harsh but ...you need to start taking care of yourself. Be the big girl and stand up for yourself. You are stable and smart enough to think rationally about the world around you, you need to start thinking about what's going on in your own head. Try and keep things calm and on an even keel, so you can focus on important things which will take you further than any one boyfriend will take you.]

But make sure this dick head backs off so you can live your life freely. The situation has presented itself, so you will need to deal with it or it will continue to happen with him, and probably with other people doing this to you, as well. Stand up for yourself. You are not a doormat.
Be strong. Take care of it. Now.
Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
29-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Yellow jumpsuit, big fucking samurai sword.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Karl's post
30-10-2011, 02:06 AM
Does he do this to everyone who refuses him? If not then maybe he really really likes you, which could be a massive problem. If he treats everyone who rejected him like this though it might be cause just to tell him to go fuck himself.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
30-10-2011, 09:45 AM

(30-10-2011 02:06 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Does he do this to everyone who refuses him? If not then maybe he really really likes you, which could be a massive problem. If he treats everyone who rejected him like this though it might be cause just to tell him to go fuck himself.

He's only doing this to me, as far as I know.
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2011, 11:51 AM
He's only doing this to me, as far as I know.

[/quote]

OH. Well there's a thought. Perhaps he actual has feelings for you and he's just really, really bad at communicating them. Then again he's most likely just a confused little boy who needs a good beating or ten.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!