Merry Christmas!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Merry Christmas!!!!
(29-11-2012 01:38 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'll wish everyone a merry Xmas, Kwanzaa, solstice, or whatever, WHEN it's Christmas, Kwanzaa, solstice or whatever.

It's still November. Too soon. This holiday is one day. I'll wait til then. In the meanwhile, I'll continue trying to do good things for the sake of being good. Every day.
Pfff. Look at Mr. Goody-two-shoes. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-11-2012, 02:19 PM
(29-11-2012 02:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 01:38 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'll wish everyone a merry Xmas, Kwanzaa, solstice, or whatever, WHEN it's Christmas, Kwanzaa, solstice or whatever.

It's still November. Too soon. This holiday is one day. I'll wait til then. In the meanwhile, I'll continue trying to do good things for the sake of being good. Every day.
Pfff. Look at Mr. Goody-two-shoes. Tongue
Oh I got a Christmas present for you Hellbound. A kick in the ass.......with both shoes.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
29-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Leave me alone. I'm still recovering from Halloween.
Halloween starts in fucking August, ... who's coming this year, what to wear, who's doing the damn music,
are the drink funds going to a charity this year. Who will be the witch this year ?
Jesus Christ. I can only do one damn party a year.
Now go away, and wake me up next Summer. Oh wait. Reserve the damn room 9 months ahead, and hopefully the club board is not still pissed about all the damn drag queens in the women's bathroom. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I think that's why someone created this, just for this time of year:

[Image: happy.fucking.everything.jpg]

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 4 users Like Smooshmonster's post
29-11-2012, 03:09 PM
(29-11-2012 02:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Now go away, and wake me up next Summer. Oh wait. Reserve the damn room 9 months ahead, and hopefully the club board is not still pissed about all the damn drag queens in the women's bathroom. Weeping
No idea what you're talking about but it sounds like fun.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Ahh yes, December, my favorite month. Hannukah, Christmas, and then my birthday, such bliss.

Then I get nothing the rest of the year. Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-11-2012, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 07:42 PM by pawprints1985.)
RE: Marry Christmas!!!!
(29-11-2012 12:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 12:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  Huh? How long have I been asleep? What day is it today? Come to think about it, what year is it?
[Image: rip-van-winkle.jpg]
It's a product of living in the US. Christmas starts the moment the Thanksgiving dishes go into the dishwasher.
Happy Winter Solstice!
I send it early every year how ever I did think it was dec6 I even went to a DR app this-morning that is next week.
29-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Yeah, well, save it for December 24th... and post it elsewhere. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Marry Christmas!!!!
(29-11-2012 12:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 12:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's a product of living in the US. Christmas starts the moment the Thanksgiving dishes go into the dishwasher.
Happy Winter Solstice!
Nope! One week is more than enough (plus, it's my birthday first anyway).

[Image: tumblr_lvfi51JiHI1qbbusyo1_500.gif]
Completely off topic, but if you replace "Up with this I will not put." with "I'll put this down with a crumpet." in the gif, it still works! Big Grin

Merry something something dark side of the force... Happy something something something comPLETE.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
29-11-2012, 08:54 PM
(29-11-2012 08:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, well, save it for December 24th... and post it elsewhere. Angry

Thank you, Ebenezer HoC. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user