Message conversation with a cute christian girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 05:30 AM
RE: Message conversation with a cute christian girl
It's early, I'm sick.... but in the woman's first reply about prayer--isn't she basically saying that satan is more powerful than god, and humans are more powerful than god--because not only does satan still exist (not defeated) by praying people can defeat him (if even for an individual)...... all because she (I think) completely ignored "god's plan" as being part of it... like satan can alter god's plan, making satan more powerful because in the war, satan can get more souls.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, having to work when I feel like crap is really taking a toll on me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
12-09-2012, 05:39 AM
(12-09-2012 05:30 AM)elemts Wrote:  It's early, I'm sick.... but in the woman's first reply about prayer--isn't she basically saying that satan is more powerful than god, and humans are more powerful than god--because not only does satan still exist (not defeated) by praying people can defeat him (if even for an individual)...... all because she (I think) completely ignored "god's plan" as being part of it... like satan can alter god's plan, making satan more powerful because in the war, satan can get more souls.

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, having to work when I feel like crap is really taking a toll on me.

She believes in magic. Nothing makes sense.

Christians that believe in intercessory prayer do so not because it makes sense or because the bible explains it as necessary, but because it is convenient. It makes them feel like they have some kind of control over their lives when they otherwise give everything over to their invisible friend.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes NeonMoment's post
12-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Isn't there a "conversations with theists" forum? Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-09-2012, 05:50 AM
(12-09-2012 05:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Isn't there a "conversations with theists" forum? Angry
Mods, do something!

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
12-09-2012, 02:45 PM
(11-09-2012 09:28 PM)NeonMoment Wrote:  I wish I had an atheist guy chasing me :< I never get the guys.

I do lapdances, for the record. First-timers get it for free.

Just throwin' that out there.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
12-09-2012, 02:51 PM
I used to have an ongoing friendship with a christian woman. She was cute as a button and the sweetest person alive, but my god she was in-deep. She held home Bible-studies every Thursday morning with her girlfriends. She was overjoyed to tell me that they would begin each study with a prayer for me. She told me to "Imagine a room full of women, all joining hands, and with their heads bowed in fervent prayer for you."

I was going through an incredibly rough time then, so while I realized her to be deluded, I greatly appreciated the gesture. Then I realized that I was only keeping in regular contact with her to get an ego-boost, so I decided to just burn the bridge.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
12-09-2012, 03:27 PM
(12-09-2012 02:51 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  She told me to "Imagine a room full of women, [...]"

That's where my mind wandered off.
[+] 2 users Like rook2004's post
12-09-2012, 04:03 PM
(12-09-2012 02:45 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 09:28 PM)NeonMoment Wrote:  I wish I had an atheist guy chasing me :< I never get the guys.

I do lapdances, for the record. First-timers get it for free.

Just throwin' that out there.

You're useless to me if you aren't in the midwest.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
13-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Last update - this thread can now die - She deleted her account.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
13-09-2012, 08:20 AM
(13-09-2012 08:02 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Last update - this thread can now die - She deleted her account.

So she either found true love or she decided it was too much temptation talking with an atheist! Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel