Message conversation with a cute christian girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: Message conversation with a cute christian girl
(12-09-2012 03:27 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 02:51 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  She told me to "Imagine a room full of women, [...]"

That's where my mind wandered off.

lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2012, 08:52 AM
(12-09-2012 04:03 PM)NeonMoment Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 02:45 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I do lapdances, for the record. First-timers get it for free.

Just throwin' that out there.

You're useless to me if you aren't in the midwest.

Something you'll learn about me: I'm always 20 minutes from anywhere Wink

14-09-2012, 08:59 AM
(14-09-2012 08:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 04:03 PM)NeonMoment Wrote:  You're useless to me if you aren't in the midwest.

Something you'll learn about me: I'm always 20 minutes from anywhere Wink

You must have one of the older models of transporters. They take a while to start up, and just forget it on cold mornings.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-09-2012, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 11:17 PM by Janus.)
(14-09-2012 08:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 08:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Something you'll learn about me: I'm always 20 minutes from anywhere Wink

You must have one of the older models of transporters. They take a while to start up, and just forget it on cold mornings.Dodgy

I beat the both of you! Mine is the latest and greatest. The cat's whiskers! Faster than a speeding bullet to anywhere on the planet! HA!

http://glympse.com/N4F-HXN

Of course my simple nephew will take that as proof that his wise uncle has deservedly become an angel in God's army. But that's sooo 4th century. so I use 21st century divine technology. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
15-09-2012, 02:49 PM
(14-09-2012 10:18 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 08:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  You must have one of the older models of transporters. They take a while to start up, and just forget it on cold mornings.Dodgy

I beat the both of you! Mine is the latest and greatest. The cat's whiskers! Faster than a speeding bullet to anywhere on the planet! HA!

http://glympse.com/N4F-HXN

Of course my simple nephew will take that as proof that his wise uncle has deservedly become an angel in God's army. But that's sooo 4th century. so I use 21st century divine technology. Big Grin

Bleh. You both have it all wrong. You've got to warm the ladies up first. Tease them a bit. Give them 20 minutes to think about the pleasure that is to come. With women, foreplay is absolutely key. You can't just go rushing into it in 1.5 nano-seconds. Give them time to think about it - to anticipate it. Then you show up and they'll want you more than ever.

*Sits back and smokes his pipe* You'll catch on. No no, you will.

15-09-2012, 04:32 PM

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
15-09-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 06:03 PM by Janus.)
(15-09-2012 02:49 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Bleh. You both have it all wrong. You've got to warm the ladies up first. Tease them a bit. Give them 20 minutes to think about the pleasure that is to come. With women, foreplay is absolutely key. You can't just go rushing into it in 1.5 nano-seconds. Give them time to think about it - to anticipate it. Then you show up and they'll want you more than ever.

Shows how much you know about women... You CAN "just go rushing into it in 1.5 nano-seconds" – even in 1/10th of a nano-second if YOU are quick enough – IF you know the secret sign. But clearly you don't. Big Grin
15-09-2012, 06:38 PM
(15-09-2012 05:58 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 02:49 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Bleh. You both have it all wrong. You've got to warm the ladies up first. Tease them a bit. Give them 20 minutes to think about the pleasure that is to come. With women, foreplay is absolutely key. You can't just go rushing into it in 1.5 nano-seconds. Give them time to think about it - to anticipate it. Then you show up and they'll want you more than ever.

Shows how much you know about women... You CAN "just go rushing into it in 1.5 nano-seconds" – even in 1/10th of a nano-second if YOU are quick enough – IF you know the secret sign. But clearly you don't. Big Grin

The "secret sign" is a hand extended with the ring-finger and thumb being held at bay, if I recall?

15-09-2012, 06:44 PM
(15-09-2012 06:38 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 05:58 PM)Janus Wrote:  Shows how much you know about women... You CAN "just go rushing into it in 1.5 nano-seconds" – even in 1/10th of a nano-second if YOU are quick enough – IF you know the secret sign. But clearly you don't. Big Grin

The "secret sign" is a hand extended with the ring-finger and thumb being held at bay, if I recall?

No, son, the secret sign is an appropriate amount of greenbacks on the bedside table.
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
15-09-2012, 06:58 PM
(15-09-2012 06:44 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 06:38 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The "secret sign" is a hand extended with the ring-finger and thumb being held at bay, if I recall?

No, son, the secret sign is an appropriate amount of greenbacks on the bedside table.

Lmao