Message to Donald...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Tongue Message to Donald...
A Texas motorist whose vehicle window decal directed an expletive at US President Donald Trump and his voters has been arrested...

[Image: 19674.jpeg]

46-year-old Karen Fonseca was detained last week over an outstanding felony warrant from Rosenberg TX Police Department for possessing and using a fake identification in June 2015, but she was "certain" she had been arrested for alleged disorderly conduct because of the window decal.

Texas state law describes disorderly conduct as intentionally using "abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of peace." The law also prohibits making "an offensive gesture or display in a public place" that could have the same effect.

A sticker like this would've, at the least, drawn the attention of Aussie cops, and probably resulted in an unroadworthy default notice because of obstructed rearwards vision. The sticker would have to be removed within 7 days, and the vehicle presented at a local cop shop within that period.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Message to Donald...
What a dumbass.

You stick your dick out - somebody is going to step on it.

Here's a clue, cunt ---

When you have outstanding warrants, drawing attention to your self isn't the best of plans....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-11-2017, 12:44 PM
(21-11-2017 12:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  When you have outstanding warrants, drawing attention to your self isn't the best of plans....

This was my thought exactly. While it's possible she might have been stopped because of the decal or any other possible reasons...The fact she had an outstanding warrant, says a bit more about her character.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-11-2017, 01:12 PM
(21-11-2017 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-11-2017 12:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  When you have outstanding warrants, drawing attention to your self isn't the best of plans....

This was my thought exactly. While it's possible she might have been stopped because of the decal or any other possible reasons...The fact she had an outstanding warrant, says a bit more about her character.

I' m reminded of a buddy' s oldest boy..

He got a car and put all sorts of stickers in the back window - including marijuana leafs and one for the local head shop......

When I pointed it out as a bad idea, he told me " I know my rights!!! The cops can't pull me over because they don't like my political statements"....

Uh huh.....

Boy genius is no doubt still teaching others about civil rights in his new home supplied by the State of Michigan DOC.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-11-2017, 03:13 PM
(21-11-2017 01:12 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-11-2017 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This was my thought exactly. While it's possible she might have been stopped because of the decal or any other possible reasons...The fact she had an outstanding warrant, says a bit more about her character.

I' m reminded of a buddy' s oldest boy..

He got a car and put all sorts of stickers in the back window - including marijuana leafs and one for the local head shop......

When I pointed it out as a bad idea, he told me " I know my rights!!! The cops can't pull me over because they don't like my political statements"....

Uh huh.....

Boy genius is no doubt still teaching others about civil rights in his new home supplied by the State of Michigan DOC.......

It’s actually a shame that it is that way. I mean it’s impossble to really prove because they really can say anything.

It reminds me of the time a cop pulled me over and spent 20 minutes looking for a reason to give me a ticket.

He walked up to the car and asked to see my registration, license and proof of insurance. I asked if I was speeding, and he immediately assured me no...Then as those were leaving his mouth, he began awkwardly looking around the front seat. He noticed I had to unbuckle the seatbelt to reach the glove box. Then he remarked about the age of the car.

He pulled me over because I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Or rather he couldn't tell I was wearing one. It was a lap strap. The car was a 1969 Firebird, and it didn't have shoulder straps (that particular year it was an option...You could have either a lap strap or a shoulder strap but both weren't an option for that year).

Then he walked around the car like 5 times looking for anything to write a ticket for. Was the engine street legal? Yep, were the tags really current, he had to check to make sure because he remarked he couldn't believe it was really registered. He even looked into the back seat!

Eventually he had to let me go.

The man was livid and called asking to speak to the police captain on duty. We got an apology.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-11-2017, 05:24 PM
(21-11-2017 03:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-11-2017 01:12 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I' m reminded of a buddy' s oldest boy..

Uh huh.....

It’s actually a shame that it is that way. I mean it’s impossble to really prove because they really can say anything.

It reminds me of the time a cop pulled me over and spent 20 minutes looking for a reason to give me a ticket.

He walked up to the car and asked to see my registration, license and proof of insurance. I asked if I was speeding, and he immediately assured me no...Then as those were leaving his mouth, he began awkwardly looking around the front seat. He noticed I had to unbuckle the seatbelt to reach the glove box. Then he remarked about the age of the car.

He pulled me over because I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Or rather he couldn't tell I was wearing one. It was a lap strap. The car was a 1969 Firebird, and it didn't have shoulder straps (that particular year it was an option...You could have either a lap strap or a shoulder strap but both weren't an option for that year).

Then he walked around the car like 5 times looking for anything to write a ticket for. Was the engine street legal? Yep, were the tags really current, he had to check to make sure because he remarked he couldn't believe it was really registered. He even looked into the back seat!

Eventually he had to let me go.

The man was livid and called asking to speak to the police captain on duty. We got an apology.

In this case it would have been easy. All the stickers themselves - created a obstruction of vision. That' s a ticket in Michigan...

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-11-2017, 09:35 AM
(21-11-2017 05:51 AM)SYZ Wrote:  A Texas motorist whose vehicle window decal directed an expletive at US President Donald Trump and his voters has been arrested...

For some unknown reason, the image disappeared. Strange...

[Image: trump%2Bfuck%2Byou%2Bsign.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
22-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Folks,

Why do Americans want freedom of speech?

D.
22-11-2017, 11:32 AM
(22-11-2017 10:13 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  Folks,

Why do Americans want freedom of speech?

D.

Go live in Saudi Arabia, Iran or North Korea for a while, then come back here and ask such a stupid question.

My objection to the speech coming from the right but moreso especially from the scapegoating narcissistic orange despot fuckface wannabe, isn't that we have political pluralism, or that people say things that offend me.

My objection to 45 is that asshole doesn't understand, or give a fuck about the difference between private free speech, and the role and responsibility of a politician.

Even on this website, people see the arguments going back and forth between members, and we have and do offend each other.

BUT when it comes to being in a seat of power, there is a different role and responsibility.

I have no interest in oppressing those whom offend me. As an atheist I have heard all the bullshit being equated to evil, and communism and dictators.

My objection is when theism demands a social pecking order, or when one political party or class seeks a monopoly on government.

7 billion people are not always going to agree, much less only say nice things about each other, it is a utopia to expect such on a national much less a global scale.

But, we can seek checks on power and we should always no matter what party we support, expect our leaders to seek peaceful transfer of power.

Point being, a private citizen and the media have more leeway in being the protagonist to spark conversation. But someone in a high seat of power has the responsibility of expressing their differences in a manor that does not create bigotry or vilification of others.

45 should be condemned by all, for the way he has scapegoated and vilified even those in his own party, even McCain, even the very intel he is now having to rely on.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2017, 04:06 PM
If anyone in the world needs to be told to go fuck himself it is that piece of shit Trump.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post