Message to the Squids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Message to the Squids
Who here is a squid or a wannabe squid or a squid-spouse? and if you are a squid what's your rate/service area?

(ex/retired squids definitely count)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Message to the Squids
Used to be a squid but millions of years late evolved into having only six tentacles. So hexapod would be more appropriate, sexapuss if you like cats. My rate would be any living thing that comes near me but I'm also content eating a bulb of garlic. My service would be to protect the secret entrance in the old Mordavian monastery of the Dark One behind the fire place. Those silly adventures who break in think I'm some kind of ornament that is before they walk under me and I start chewing on their heads. Thankless job I tell yah, the place is abandoned since the cult dried up but I still have to guard their papers and the necrophilicon and the cask of Monk Amon Tillado. By the way, don't drink it, once I did I thought I was gonna die, you see some freaky visions from that stuff.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
29-11-2013, 11:54 AM
(29-11-2013 11:51 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Used to be a squid but millions of years late evolved into having only six tentacles. So hexapod would be more appropriate, sexapuss if you like cats. My rate would be any living thing that comes near me but I'm also content eating a bulb of garlic. My service would be to protect the secret entrance in the old Mordavian monastery of the Dark One behind the fire place. Those silly adventures who break in think I'm some kind of ornament that is before they walk under me and I start chewing on their heads. Thankless job I tell yah, the place is abandoned since the cult dried up but I still have to guard their papers and the necrophilicon and the cask of Monk Amon Tillado. By the way, don't drink it, once I did I thought I was gonna die, you see some freaky visions from that stuff.

I feel like I should know what you're referencing in there, but I don't. Is it some sort of compilation of multiple things that you just came up with? I definitely prefer sexapuss Wink
29-11-2013, 12:02 PM
(29-11-2013 11:54 AM)TheKetola Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 11:51 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Used to be a squid but millions of years late evolved into having only six tentacles. So hexapod would be more appropriate, sexapuss if you like cats. My rate would be any living thing that comes near me but I'm also content eating a bulb of garlic. My service would be to protect the secret entrance in the old Mordavian monastery of the Dark One behind the fire place. Those silly adventures who break in think I'm some kind of ornament that is before they walk under me and I start chewing on their heads. Thankless job I tell yah, the place is abandoned since the cult dried up but I still have to guard their papers and the necrophilicon and the cask of Monk Amon Tillado. By the way, don't drink it, once I did I thought I was gonna die, you see some freaky visions from that stuff.

I feel like I should know what you're referencing in there, but I don't. Is it some sort of compilation of multiple things that you just came up with? I definitely prefer sexapuss Wink
people usually prefer thatTongue
its a wild reference that no one will ever get, you just have to be in the know. All a hexapod does is sit up there above the fireplace and I create his motivations of what he does within the reference.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
29-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Hobo

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Ex-MMN4. Early 80's.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-11-2013, 08:51 PM
That was a while, I don't even think your rating designation exists anymore.
29-11-2013, 08:54 PM
First thing I thought when I read this thread:

"DAMN SQUIDS"
[Image: event_191243922.jpeg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
29-11-2013, 10:36 PM
(29-11-2013 08:51 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  That was a while, I don't even think your rating designation exists anymore.

What they call the nuclear trained plumbers these days?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Good ass question, I know the 4 part doesn't exist though. They have MMs EMs and ETs for nuke training, and then the chemists, I don't know their rate designation though, probably CH
[+] 1 user Likes TheKetola's post