Met Seth today and a couple added bonuses!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 07:47 PM by Anjele.)
Met Seth today and a couple added bonuses!
I went to the book signing in Dallas today with my copy of Deconverted. When I walked up to the door Seth and Natalie were unloading their stuff. I said hello and he said he loved my shirt. Then he said he didn't know he was going to have a spokes model at the event today and that he wanted a picture before we left today. They are both really nice, I spoke to them as they went in and out carrying boxes (I held the door for them). Seth gave the talk he is going to give later this month in Austin at the American Atheist Convention. Very enjoyable!

Toward the end of his speech, he pointed out Aron Ra! Are you kidding me? I introduced myself to Aron, he is also very down to earth. He filled me in on some of the Atheist groups around here and things they are involved in. I got my book signed and took a few pictures although at one point Seth said, "Woman, if you get a picture of me with my mouth open..." Of course that's hard to avoid when someone is speaking.

So, for those of you who say, "Pictures, or it didn't happen." Here are some pictures.

[Image: SethAronRaMe1_zps44aa0ad2.jpg]

[Image: Sethgesturing_zpse315d11c.jpg]

[Image: Signedbook_zps2eb5d638.jpg]

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 22 users Like Anjele's post
17-03-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Met Seth today and a couple added bonuses!
Awesome! Great pics Anj! Sounds like it was a good time. (And great hair, BTW Wink )
17-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Ooooooooh totally got all goose pimply!
Hehehe

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

17-03-2013, 01:53 PM
So, that is what Seth looks like... oh well, I'll probably forget his face within an hour anyway.

[Image: opforum1.png]
17-03-2013, 06:31 PM
(17-03-2013 01:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Awesome! Great pics Anj! Sounds like it was a good time. (And great hair, BTW Wink )
Thanks LJ...trying to figure out if I will keep it short or grow it back out.

Today was great! Had a wonderful time and met a guy that live just blocks from me! How crazy is that?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Fangrrl. And! Shortstuff. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2013, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013 06:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
So I know what Seth looks like from the Rally to Restore Reason/March to Keep Fear Alive in DC,

[Image: seth.jpg]

... but I got no clue about the other two. Just to be clear, is the other one in the picture Natalie or Aron?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
18-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Natalie is blond...and short, about my height.

18-03-2013, 09:12 PM
(18-03-2013 07:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Natalie is blond...and short, about my height.

I don't know who Natalie is. Is Natalie Seth's partner? ... Not that Aron wouldn't make an attractive partner.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Natalie is Seth's soon to be wife. Aron may perform the ceremony, they are still deciding.

Egor must be busy that day. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post