Metapedia, The Racist Encyclopedia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Metapedia, The Racist Encyclopedia
As you all know, there is a wiki for everything these days, and apparently, that includes white supremacists, this travesty is known as Metapedia.

They have pages on pretty much everything you'd find on Wikipedia, but with a horrifically racist slant.

Anyway, here's a link, and enjoy your journey through Wikkkipedia.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Metapedia, The Racist Encyclopedia
Thanks. I need a shower now... maybe three.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
18-09-2013, 08:11 PM
And I thought Conservapedia was bad.

Euuugh.

... this is my signature!
18-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Of course, like Conservapedia, there's totally no way it's not chock-full of Poes by now.

"Words like Nazi were invented by Jews as a means of thought control."

Right from the front page. Come the fuck on. Nazis invented the word Nazi. Poetacular.

There's bound to be some true believers, though, which, granted, is pitiful and depressing.

... this is my signature!
18-09-2013, 08:19 PM
As internet users, I'm fairly certain everyone here is well versed in the ravings and beliefs of the ignorant and hateful. Anything worthy of note on the site?
18-09-2013, 08:30 PM
(18-09-2013 08:19 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  As internet users, I'm fairly certain everyone here is well versed in the ravings and beliefs of the ignorant and hateful. Anything worthy of note on the site?

Nope, frankly I have seen more care and thought given to the racist 13 year olds on X-box live.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-09-2013, 04:33 AM
(18-09-2013 08:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 08:19 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  As internet users, I'm fairly certain everyone here is well versed in the ravings and beliefs of the ignorant and hateful. Anything worthy of note on the site?

Nope, frankly I have seen more care and thought given to the racist 13 year olds on X-box live.

Yeah, these types of sites are ultimately nonsense - figuratively and literally.
19-09-2013, 05:42 AM
I looked up a few things and it was all the same. It's the Jews.

Quote:Canada is the second largest country in the world by total area. Occupying most of northern North America, it extends from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west and northward into the Arctic Ocean. Canada shares land borders with the United States to the south and northwest. At present Canada is under a Jewish police state regime, where freedoms are very limited; the regime is backed up by a cadre of Freemasons of British ancestry and Marxists of French ancestry.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2013, 06:54 AM
I am totally going to read this website to my kids as a bedtime story.
19-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Random page first try put me on "Gypsies".

Allow me to show you a quote:

Under the subtopic 'Genetics"
Quote:Gypsy babies adopted by whites and grown up among white children show very often as grown ups typical gypsy behaviour: refuse to learn any profession, live from begging theft and practice abuse of people and/or are occasional murder. Also they often do not show any respect to private belonging of others, including their parents.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.