Mexico is infested with demons...Who knew?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Mexico is infested with demons...Who knew?
(16-06-2015 02:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  I thought they had a Vampire problem.

They have all kinds of problems.

A newly surfaced video shows a new level of savagery by Mexican drug cartel members, as they strap sticks of dynamite to a child and to one of their rivals, only to light the fuses and blow them up.

{SOURCE} WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2015, 01:16 AM
I wonder if people who performed exorcism really believed that it would work. If so this is not laughable but rather sad.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-06-2015, 02:16 AM
"The Spanish exorcist explained, however, that the celebration of this ritual will not automatically change the difficult situation Mexico is going through in a single day."

I'd have thought that 'the power of Christ' would be a bit more effective really...I mean with him being the son of gawd and all that. Sounds a bit weak ass and pointless to me.

[Image: devilcat.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
17-06-2015, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2015 05:37 AM by Clockwork.)
Mexico is infested with demons...Who knew?
Maybe the demons have to email and text each other. "Umm, hey, it's me, Ashbophathet. Dude, we got exorcised, so we gotta leave. I know, I know, you and Maria just bought that house in Jalisco. Don't yell at me, the power of Christ compelled me."
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
17-06-2015, 05:38 AM
What made me laugh was this quote,

"The event was not made known to the general public beforehand. According to Archbishop Cabrero, the reserved character of the May 20 ceremony was intended to avoid any misguided interpretations of the ritual."

I'm not so sure they appreciate the irony of their "misguided" comment. Laugh out load

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce