Mexico will unleash the drug cartels on the US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Mexico will unleash the drug cartels on the US
(01-02-2017 03:08 PM)KUSA Wrote:  OMG!

Quote:the cartels could be essentially unleashed upon the U.S. – retribution for tough policies on Mexico and other immigrant-producing countries in the Latin American world.

https://megynkelly.org/246049/mexican-of...g-cartels/

This is what you do.

Dress your soldiers in the other nation's uniforms, say Polish, then have you own soldiers attack your country, say, Germany. Use this attack as an excuse to invade.

It's been done...

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-02-2017, 09:04 PM
(01-02-2017 08:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 03:08 PM)KUSA Wrote:  OMG!

https://megynkelly.org/246049/mexican-of...g-cartels/

This is what you do.

Dress your soldiers in the other nation's uniforms, say Polish, then have you own soldiers attack your country, say, Germany. Use this attack as an excuse to invade.

It's been done...
Don't give Trump ideas, his conversation with the Mexican President leaked. It seems he's threatening to invade Mexico with the U.S. military.

Quote:“You have a bunch of bad hombres down there,” Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the Associated Press. “You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it.”

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2017, 10:01 PM
(01-02-2017 09:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 08:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is what you do.

It's been done...
Don't give Trump ideas, his conversation with the Mexican President leaked. It seems he's threatening to invade Mexico with the U.S. military.

Quote:“You have a bunch of bad hombres down there,” Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the Associated Press. “You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it.”

For what it is worth, the Mexican government commented on these transcripts and stated clearly and plainly that the transcripts were "absolute falsehoods" . The story has spread so fast, though, because it appears to ring true based on Trump's public persona.
01-02-2017, 10:38 PM
You know what'd unleash the cartels? Ending the drug war. Oh wait, that's not how prohibition works.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
01-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Sure, because the Mexican government is in control of the cartels. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
01-02-2017, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 12:13 AM by Free Thought.)
I'm not trusting this article for anything; it's written by "Mac Slavo", who seems to be a conspiracy writer for the "The Daily Sheeple" online paper which calls itself, and this is a legitimate quote, "Alternative news for alternative minds". Articles include a 'Hillary Clinton murders detractors' piece, and "HIV is a giant deadly scam".

Also, just for funsies, the aggregator site linked to in the OP is named after Megyn "Santa is just white, okay kids" Kelly. Is there no other right-side media personality they could have taken the name of?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
01-02-2017, 11:34 PM
(01-02-2017 11:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "Alternative news for alternative minds"

So that's where this "alternative facts" thing came from.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
02-02-2017, 08:13 AM
(01-02-2017 06:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Here is a closeup of it.

What the fuck is that? Imitation crab meat with cheap salmon roe and what's that? a sliver of red jalapeno? Yeah, you wuz robbed. The lettuce looks good though.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-02-2017, 09:39 AM
(02-02-2017 08:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 06:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Here is a closeup of it.

What the fuck is that? Imitation crab meat with cheap salmon roe and what's that? a sliver of red jalapeno? Yeah, you wuz robbed. The lettuce looks good though.

Right? That is NOT $18 worth of food, my friend. Although you already knew that. Holy hell. I'm 5'5" and that wouldn't be enough to take the edge of hunger off.

Wow.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
02-02-2017, 09:27 PM
(01-02-2017 10:01 PM)BryanS Wrote:  For what it is worth, the Mexican government commented on these transcripts and stated clearly and plainly that the transcripts were "absolute falsehoods" . The story has spread so fast, though, because it appears to ring true based on Trump's public persona.

I only see this getting worse and I don't think there's anyway he can stop it at this point. And once it's out there most people ain't gonna bother to follow up. It's kinda like he's hoisted with his own petard. While I guess there's some justice in that, I don't see it ending well.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus