Michael Avenatti for President!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Michael Avenatti for President!
Yes, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’s lawyer and Mr. Trump’s tormentor, is pondering a presidential campaign.

Quote:“I’m strongly considering it — it’s going to have a lot to do with who enters the race,” Mr. Avenatti said in a telephone interview Thursday night from Iowa, where he ate not one but two pork chops at the state fair.

Quote:In a tweet Sunday, Avenatti, a vocal critic of the president, said his call for Democrats to fight "fire with fire" in the Trump era is a necessary one.
"I deeply respect our former FLOTUS - an incredible woman. Her message was the right one at that time and in the context she delivered it. But these are now critical times. And for our future and our children’s, we must have a fighter to end this dumpster fire of a presidency," Avenatti said.

Quote:At the event, a fundraiser favored by past presidential candidates in the state that holds its primaries first, Avenatti chided Democrats for tending to bring "nail clippers to gunfights." Suggesting a less civil approach, he said, “When they go low, I say we hit harder.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...=hvper.com

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-08-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Michael Avenatti for President!
Why would we want another media manipulator as president? This guy chases high profile cases to attract media attention to himself. He has won big money, but is bankrupt. Exactly like Trump, he is interested in the lucrative notoriety that a presidential bid will bring to him.

"In 2018, Avenatti's law firm was subjected to a $10 million judgment in U.S. bankruptcy court.[46] Avenatti has also defaulted on a $440,000 judgment in back taxes, penalties, and interest that he was personally obligated to pay under another bankruptcy settlement. The U.S. Attorney's office asserted in court that a motion seeking payment would soon be filed against Avenatti.[46] Eagan Avenatti had been in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and, in December 2017, had agreed to pay $4.8 million in unpaid fees to a former partner, $2 million in back taxes, and $1 million to other creditors.[47] In June 2018, the former partner filed a motion in U.S. bankruptcy court asking for a lien on any and all legal fees Avenatti's firm might collect, up to $10 million, from clients in 54 cases including his representation of Stormy Daniels." -- wikipedia

I sometimes have passionate arguments with myself that almost come to blows.
12-08-2018, 09:20 AM
(12-08-2018 08:51 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yes, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’s lawyer and Mr. Trump’s tormentor, is pondering a presidential campaign.

Quote:“I’m strongly considering it — it’s going to have a lot to do with who enters the race,” Mr. Avenatti said in a telephone interview Thursday night from Iowa, where he ate not one but two pork chops at the state fair.

Quote:In a tweet Sunday, Avenatti, a vocal critic of the president, said his call for Democrats to fight "fire with fire" in the Trump era is a necessary one.
"I deeply respect our former FLOTUS - an incredible woman. Her message was the right one at that time and in the context she delivered it. But these are now critical times. And for our future and our children’s, we must have a fighter to end this dumpster fire of a presidency," Avenatti said.

Quote:At the event, a fundraiser favored by past presidential candidates in the state that holds its primaries first, Avenatti chided Democrats for tending to bring "nail clippers to gunfights." Suggesting a less civil approach, he said, “When they go low, I say we hit harder.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...=hvper.com

I gotta admit that Avenatti doesn't pull any punches with Worst-president-ever, also known as Orangefuckface. He says out loud what a lot of people are thinking. He's a smart, brilliant man but I'm not so sure he's presidential material. I'd vote for him in a skinny New York minute if he was on the ballot however there's got to be a democrat politician out there who's quilified and brilliant as well.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Avenatti shares with puppet the ability to get news outlets to give him free publicity. In neither case is this ability a qualifying factor for political office.

fudge is the only divinity that matters
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
12-08-2018, 09:49 AM
I'd love to see him run, he'd turn trump into confetti flying in the wind.

I would not want him as president, although if I had to choose trump or him, he is by far the lesser evil.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-08-2018, 10:04 AM
What the democrats need is a viable, capable candidate.

We don't need a candidate that was in Trump's circle at any point.

We also don't need the next election to be another circus and that's what it would be if it were Trump vs. Avenatti. The Trump faithful would be more resolved to re-elect if they saw Trump being shredded.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Also, running the wrong candidate didn't work so well last time...that's why we have Trump in office. Maybe not a good plan to do it again.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-08-2018, 10:09 AM
(12-08-2018 09:20 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I gotta admit that Avenatti doesn't pull any punches with Worst-president-ever, also known as Orangefuckface. He says out loud what a lot of people are thinking. He's a smart, brilliant man but I'm not so sure he's presidential material. I'd vote for him in a skinny New York minute if he was on the ballot however there's got to be a democrat politician out there who's quilified and brilliant as well.

I would like to see him in some other political position before he makes a run for president. Drumming up the masses isn't good enough.

But yeah, if it was down to Avenatti and Trump in the 2020 election, Avenatti would get my vote.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
12-08-2018, 10:19 AM
(12-08-2018 09:19 AM)Yonadav Kenyon Wrote:  Why would we want another media manipulator as president? This guy chases high profile cases to attract media attention to himself. He has won big money, but is bankrupt. Exactly like Trump, he is interested in the lucrative notoriety that a presidential bid will bring to him.

"In 2018, Avenatti's law firm was subjected to a $10 million judgment in U.S. bankruptcy court.[46] Avenatti has also defaulted on a $440,000 judgment in back taxes, penalties, and interest that he was personally obligated to pay under another bankruptcy settlement. The U.S. Attorney's office asserted in court that a motion seeking payment would soon be filed against Avenatti.[46] Eagan Avenatti had been in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and, in December 2017, had agreed to pay $4.8 million in unpaid fees to a former partner, $2 million in back taxes, and $1 million to other creditors.[47] In June 2018, the former partner filed a motion in U.S. bankruptcy court asking for a lien on any and all legal fees Avenatti's firm might collect, up to $10 million, from clients in 54 cases including his representation of Stormy Daniels." -- wikipedia

You EVER ONCE heard of him before Daniels ?
No.

He likes to make money, and he's an excellent attorney.
That said we don't need a political leader who knows nothing about policy and diplomacy getting in on his celebrity. But this is the US, .... the entire culture is based on celebrity.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-08-2018, 07:40 AM
(12-08-2018 10:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What the democrats need is a viable, capable candidate.

We don't need a candidate that was in Trump's circle at any point.

We also don't need the next election to be another circus and that's what it would be if it were Trump vs. Avenatti. The Trump faithful would be more resolved to re-elect if they saw Trump being shredded.

Yeah, if 2020 somehow becomes Trump vs Avenatti, I will probably stay in Canada for the rest of my life.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post