Michele Bachmann

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Michele Bachmann
Sorry I've been away for a bit - too many hours at work these past couple weeks!

Needed to say a few words about Michele Bachmann - so here's my latest...

http://centersolid.blogspot.com/2011/06/...hmann.html

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
30-06-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: Michele Bachmann
Once again, great article Sean!
You are really getting good at delivering your point in a readable, entertaining way, without making a long and repetitive article. Do you do any writing outside your blog? Any fiction? I like your style, and I'd sure be interested in reading any other stuff you've written.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
30-06-2011, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 03:04 PM by Mindprowler.)
EDIT: Nevermind, video wasn't even that funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mindprowler's post
30-06-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm not an American so I haven't been as privy to some of the interviews that you speak of, but I genuinely liked the article. It was well written, great flow and you made a great argument for why you are opposed to her. Plus you made me a Canadian want to seek out interviews of an American politician which i rarely do. It seems like you guys have been hit with some seriously fundamental religious politicians the last few years. Sorry man.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
30-06-2011, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 08:27 PM by Seasbury.)
(30-06-2011 01:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Once again, great article Sean!
You are really getting good at delivering your point in a readable, entertaining way, without making a long and repetitive article. Do you do any writing outside your blog? Any fiction? I like your style, and I'd sure be interested in reading any other stuff you've written.

Thanks James! I'm working on a fictional book right now about Lucifer protecting mankind from Yahweh, but, it's tough to find time to write...I am 11 or so years away from retirement though, so maybe I'll have some time on my hands then - if I can actually afford to retire...

This has been a tough month at work - haven't had much extracurricular time to do much of anything outside of work - hoping July slows down a bit Smile
(30-06-2011 03:09 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm not an American so I haven't been as privy to some of the interviews that you speak of, but I genuinely liked the article. It was well written, great flow and you made a great argument for why you are opposed to her. Plus you made me a Canadian want to seek out interviews of an American politician which i rarely do. It seems like you guys have been hit with some seriously fundamental religious politicians the last few years. Sorry man.

Thanks ludacris! Most of our politicians on the conservative right have to polish their religious bonafides to gain support from the evangelicals - who still constitute a powerful force in the electorate. It's all rather disturbing for folks like us. Even democrats have to show they are also good Christians - even if the evangelicals don't really believe them - in order to get elected. God forbid (pun intended) an atheist tried running for president...lol

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elections, FORGET Obama..BACHMANN?? WTF? Denicio 9 624 07-11-2012 05:16 PM
Last Post: Chas
  Woo-hoo! That wack-job Bachmann dropped out! Chas 4 360 04-01-2012 12:58 PM
Last Post: germanyt