Michigan Republicans pass an anti-sodomy bill rather than fix the water in Flint

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2016, 06:22 AM
Michigan Republicans pass an anti-sodomy bill rather than fix the water in Flint
http://usuncut.com/news/instead-of-helpi...y-illegal/

I'm sure everyone has heard about the water crisis in Flint, by now. The GOP has been doing their level best to block any progress on fixing this. Sure, Governor Snyder has proposed paying $30 million to gradually pay back people who paid for the water, but Republican-controlled House and Senate have been actively fighting any spending to correct the problem and have gotten in the way of a neutral investigation every step of the way.

So, now their latest shenanigans involve voting on a useless anti-sodomy bill rather than doing any real work. Apart from the stupidity of worrying what consenting adults do in the bedroom, this bill is useless both because Michigan already has one, and these laws have already been declared unconstitutional.

Keep it classy, Republicans.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
10-02-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Michigan Republicans pass an anti-sodomy bill rather than fix the water in Flint
Well that's one town at least that'll vote solidly democrat I imagine Laugh out load What a bunch of fuckheads.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-02-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Michigan Republicans pass an anti-sodomy bill rather than fix the water in Flint
(10-02-2016 06:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well that's one town at least that'll vote solidly democrat I imagine Laugh out load What a bunch of fuckheads.

It was already Democrat -- why else would they want to bring charges against a Republican Governor for the neglect of their OWN infrastructure????????? (and the most lead pipes are the HOMEOWNER's responsibility - not the state's).

To be fair, if it was the other way around -- ( D ) Gov, ( R ) city -- it'd be the same sorry assed bullshit....

Welcome to 2 party politics.

You can always blame the other guy.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-02-2016, 07:27 AM
To be fair, I can understand the need for caution when giving someone a blowjob who has been drinking contaminated water.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
10-02-2016, 07:48 AM
I didn't realize this was such a problem up there. Facepalm
I see how much these fools think of their constituents.
They actually feel the need to address animal fucking.
(As for humans, studies have shown, practiced by all orientations, not just the one they think it is.)

Idiots.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-02-2016, 07:59 AM
Obviously they never had either oral or anal. We should pity them. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
10-02-2016, 08:03 AM
is this something that needs a bill?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
10-02-2016, 08:10 AM
(10-02-2016 08:03 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  is this something that needs a bill?

Here's a Bill.

[Image: bill-clinton.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
11-02-2016, 08:47 AM
(10-02-2016 07:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  (and the most lead pipes are the HOMEOWNER's responsibility - not the state's).

While that's true, that wasn't the source of the problem. Before the problem was well known, people were having the water tested individually at their homes when they were concerned. The government organization was telling them to get their plumbing redone as a canned response, yet people with new, plastic pipes were getting water with lead way outside of the acceptable range.

Also, while fixing the pipes would be a good long-term fix, the problem came both from changing water sources as a cost-cutting measure and not putting in an additive that keeps the lead from leeching into the water. Before this switch and the removal of the additive, people had been using those pipes for decades without this problem.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
11-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Flint likes having Lead in its water because Nickels Cage is gonna visit the place in a few days to buy a new Iron-ing board cover and a reinforced Titanium shelf to hold all the new Gold, Silver and Bronze medals he won at the world Olympics which was held at one of his usual Lead fantasies. all lot of people are already getting their Tin-foil hats on after at the local Bar(ium) after hearing about the planned visit

sorry had to get that off my chest