Michigan trying to go in favor of religion again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Michigan trying to go in favor of religion again.
A set of bills which is currently going through the state government would allow adoption agencies to refuse their services based on their religious beliefs and the bills would also stop the government from taking action against the agency. This bill died out before a decision was made last time it went through and I hope to all that is good that it doesn't make it through this time either. I don't think a child should be denied a good home if they don't accept the clients based on the agents beliefs.

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/Michi...50811.html

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Michigan trying to go in favor of religion again.
Clearly the work of Jim Harbaugh.
04-03-2015, 09:56 PM
(04-03-2015 09:43 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Clearly the work of Jim Harbaugh.

Nothing good ever comes out of MSU.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-03-2015, 10:01 PM
(04-03-2015 09:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 09:43 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Clearly the work of Jim Harbaugh.

Nothing good ever comes out of MSU.

Antibiotics can be quite useful.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
05-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Anytime somebody says "Faith based" -- expect an anal reaming from the religious right....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.