Mick Jagger New Daddy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Mick Jagger New Daddy
Mick Jagger age 73 welcomes his eighth child.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/08/entertainm...gger-baby/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Mick Jagger New Daddy

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-12-2016, 09:52 AM
He is also a great grand father. So what relation is the new kid to the great grand kid then? Grand uncle?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-12-2016, 09:56 AM
Young man of 28 has sex with a woman of 73. Ick

Young woman of 28 has sex with a man of 73. Also ick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-12-2016, 09:58 AM
(09-12-2016 09:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Young man of 28 has sex with a woman of 73. Ick

Both fine by me. If the shoe fits, wear it and don't worry about the numbers.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-12-2016, 10:09 AM
(09-12-2016 09:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 09:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Young man of 28 has sex with a woman of 73. Ick

Both fine by me. If the shoe fits, wear it and don't worry about the numbers.

What's good for the gander never seems to be good for the goose though. Men, my husband is one of them, nudge each other and with a nod and wink think, he's a lucky man. Reverse the ages and gender and everyone is disgusted. So I figure I'd be disgusted by both.

Also, we need LESS people in the world not more. When I see people having a bunch of kids all I think of is the sound of carbon footprints and that affects all of us.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-12-2016, 10:14 AM
I know life isn't a guarantee, but having children in your 70s really increases the chance that this kid will never really 'know' their dad.
This is my opinion, but I feel like this is pretty selfish and unfair to the child.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like ShadowProject's post
09-12-2016, 10:15 AM
Poor kid.
09-12-2016, 10:20 AM
(09-12-2016 10:14 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I know life isn't a guarantee, but having children in your 70s really increases the chance that this kid will never really 'know' their dad.
This is my opinion, but I feel like this is pretty selfish and unfair to the child.

The Tony Randall Effect. Think he was like 77 or something. Kids got 7 more years out of him.

#sigh
09-12-2016, 10:38 AM
(09-12-2016 10:09 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 09:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  Both fine by me. If the shoe fits, wear it and don't worry about the numbers.

What's good for the gander never seems to be good for the goose though. Men, my husband is one of them, nudge each other and with a nod and wink think, he's a lucky man. Reverse the ages and gender and everyone is disgusted. So I figure I'd be disgusted by both.

Also, we need LESS people in the world not more. When I see people having a bunch of kids all I think of is the sound of carbon footprints and that affects all of us.
When ever I see a young woman shackled to an old duffer I don't ever think lucky guy I think poor idiot he's been conned and his relatives including children probably older than the trophy wife are going to lose out. The case of the 89 year old billionare and the Marylyn Munroe look alike wife who herself died shortly after him (can't think of the name off hand) 99% of M to F age disparity is likely to fall into the category of gold digger.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post