Mick Jagger New Daddy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Mick Jagger New Daddy
(09-12-2016 10:09 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 09:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  Both fine by me. If the shoe fits, wear it and don't worry about the numbers.

What's good for the gander never seems to be good for the goose though. Men, my husband is one of them, nudge each other and with a nod and wink think, he's a lucky man. Reverse the ages and gender and everyone is disgusted. So I figure I'd be disgusted by both.

Well keep this in mind.

Men can have kids until they drop dead. I can be 100 and if I bust a nut in a woman a child comes out.

A woman however has a time limit. Once a woman hits menopause it is game over. No more kids past that point

Also remember that on the list of reasons sex has evolved, #1 is reproduction, so much so #1 has left some drops on the other important reasons. This is why people don't seem to be bothered.

And for a side note it isn't really age, but how old the person looks as well. a 60 year old woman who looks 20 will get more dates than a 20 year old that looks 60. This is because of the fact there was no real way of telling age past looks.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Since I was in my late 20's I've dated women 20-25. When I was 32 my girlfriend was a 20 year old college student. My wife was 25 when we met and is 29 now. I am 39. This has always seemed natural. I find women my own age unattractive. When my wife turned 26 she was the oldest woman I had been with. Now she's a year from 30. Damn. I hope as I enter my 40's and 50's I will start to find women in their 30's attractive or I might have to trade the wife in for a younger one Trump style.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
09-12-2016, 03:47 PM
(09-12-2016 03:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Since I was in my late 20's I've dated women 20-25. When I was 32 my girlfriend was a 20 year old college student. My wife was 25 when we met and is 29 now. I am 39. This has always seemed natural. I find women my own age unattractive. When my wife turned 26 she was the oldest woman I had been with. Now she's a year from 30. Damn. I hope as I enter my 40's and 50's I will start to find women in their 30's attractive or I might have to trade the wife in for a younger one Trump style.

Or maybe she'll trade you in for a younger man Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-12-2016, 03:51 PM
(09-12-2016 03:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 03:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Since I was in my late 20's I've dated women 20-25. When I was 32 my girlfriend was a 20 year old college student. My wife was 25 when we met and is 29 now. I am 39. This has always seemed natural. I find women my own age unattractive. When my wife turned 26 she was the oldest woman I had been with. Now she's a year from 30. Damn. I hope as I enter my 40's and 50's I will start to find women in their 30's attractive or I might have to trade the wife in for a younger one Trump style.

Guess I better get that gym membership.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
09-12-2016, 04:51 PM

You're pathetic.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-12-2016, 06:19 PM
(09-12-2016 03:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
09-12-2016, 06:21 PM
(09-12-2016 03:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 10:09 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What's good for the gander never seems to be good for the goose though. Men, my husband is one of them, nudge each other and with a nod and wink think, he's a lucky man. Reverse the ages and gender and everyone is disgusted. So I figure I'd be disgusted by both.

Well keep this in mind.

Men can have kids until they drop dead. I can be 100 and if I bust a nut in a woman a child comes out.

A woman however has a time limit. Once a woman hits menopause it is game over. No more kids past that point

Also remember that on the list of reasons sex has evolved, #1 is reproduction, so much so #1 has left some drops on the other important reasons. This is why people don't seem to be bothered.

And for a side note it isn't really age, but how old the person looks as well. a 60 year old woman who looks 20 will get more dates than a 20 year old that looks 60. This is because of the fact there was no real way of telling age past looks.

Men can have kids, yes. Unfortunately, it's sad news for kids of geriatric men: higher cancer rates, higher developmental disability rates. I hope more women become informed of the risks to their offspring if they shack up with older dudes.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
09-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes, I didn't want to have kids, so there is that. Not sure if I would have married him if I had wanted kids, probably yes, there is always adoption of a child old enough to remember him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-12-2016, 06:31 PM
(09-12-2016 06:21 PM)julep Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 03:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well keep this in mind.

Men can have kids, yes. Unfortunately, it's sad news for kids of geriatric men: higher cancer rates, higher developmental disability rates. I hope more women become informed of the risks to their offspring if they shack up with older dudes.

I didn't realize there was a higher cancer rate. I knew there is evidence of a higher rate of autism in older men's offspring. Sperm gets old too.

It's one of many reasons I dumped the older guy I dated. I wanted children and he didn't. He'd already had three children. He was a jerk too, so there's that. Sadly, he was my first sexual experience.....unfortunately. Geesh!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-12-2016, 07:55 PM
(09-12-2016 06:21 PM)julep Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 03:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well keep this in mind.

Yeah, neglected to mention that, to lazy. But mike fits the bill. Dude has enough resources that even if he were to die. After all humans didn't evolve anyway to detect cancer. Sad, but that's that.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube