Mickelson blows it again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Mickelson blows it again.
Goddam if I can't help rooting for the southpaw, but 6 second place finishes in the US Open?!? That's a fuckin' curse. ... You ain't never gonna win it. Tongue

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Mickelson blows it again.
(16-06-2013 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam if I can't help rooting for the southpaw, but 6 second place finishes in the US Open?!? That's a fuckin' curse. ... You ain't never gonna win it. Tongue

Poor baby. He only gets $700,000 for going for a walk, and swearing at his balls. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-06-2013, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2013 09:26 PM by Full Circle.)
(16-06-2013 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam if I can't help rooting for the southpaw, but 6 second place finishes in the US Open?!? That's a fuckin' curse. ... You ain't never gonna win it. Tongue

I was pulliing for him to get his first Open trophy.

I think you'll be hearing a lot of moaning and bitching over the next few days about how fucking hard that course was. They should just bulldoze it flat.

He's not all that cursed with three Masters wins.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
17-06-2013, 09:16 PM
When you have a par 3 plating at over 260 yards and the best in the world are pulling driver for it...then yeah, I wonder about the difficulty of the course. Still gotta feel good for Justin Rose, a few years ago his career was left for dead, and now he has really come back strong. A great win last year at Doral in a WGC and now major as well. Great story.

"History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god."
17-06-2013, 09:27 PM
(17-06-2013 09:16 PM)AtheistTeacher Wrote:  When you have a par 3 plating at over 260 yards and the best in the world are pulling driver for it...then yeah, I wonder about the difficulty of the course. Still gotta feel good for Justin Rose, a few years ago his career was left for dead, and now he has really come back strong. A great win last year at Doral in a WGC and now major as well. Great story.

Well deserved, he's been knocking on the door for some time. So, you play AT?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption