Microsoft Is Removing Xbox One DRM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Microsoft Is Removing Xbox One DRM
you could always go to a local electronics store and ask for help, then you go back to your place and ask google for confirmation Wink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2013, 10:06 PM
(19-06-2013 10:03 PM)nach_in Wrote:  you could always go to a local electronics store and ask for help, then you go back to your place and ask google for confirmation Wink

Or I can just buy an xbox Tongue but you're right it would be better to have a gaming computer. I used to have one in my youth. lol. Back in the days when I was queen of Natural Selection.
19-06-2013, 10:14 PM
(19-06-2013 10:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 10:03 PM)nach_in Wrote:  you could always go to a local electronics store and ask for help, then you go back to your place and ask google for confirmation Wink

Or I can just buy an xbox Tongue but you're right it would be better to have a gaming computer. I used to have one in my youth. lol. Back in the days when I was queen of Natural Selection.

just be sure to consider all your options, you know, responsible buying and stuff Thumbsup

19-06-2013, 10:17 PM
(19-06-2013 10:14 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 10:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Or I can just buy an xbox Tongue but you're right it would be better to have a gaming computer. I used to have one in my youth. lol. Back in the days when I was queen of Natural Selection.

just be sure to consider all your options, you know, responsible buying and stuff Thumbsup

Spoilsport Dodgy
19-06-2013, 10:23 PM
I have no idea what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment Big Grin

19-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Meh.
I think Microsoft have truly fucked the pooch on this one.
They've shown what they are capable of (fucking the pooch), do you really wanna risk buying an xbone only to have Microsoft come out with some other stupid crazy shit that makes everyone hate them even more right now?

Be a good cunt, buy a ps4.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-06-2013, 05:13 AM
Who cares? It's still got the shitty Kinect that MUST be used and all the other bullshit that I have no interest in. I want a console that plays games, not something that helps me pick a TV show or updates me on my Fantasy Sports team info. (Don't have cable or play Fantasy Sports.) Don't need voice commands, either.

Instead of adding the Kinect requirement and other OS stuff (which is the causes it to be a memory hog), I would prefer to have a faster console that doesn't lag when I bring up the menu and that loads big games (like Skyrim) faster.
[+] 2 users Like eksyte's post
20-06-2013, 07:06 AM
They are only removing this for games you bought on disk. The drm still stands for games you download from them.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
20-06-2013, 11:37 AM
(20-06-2013 05:13 AM)eksyte Wrote:  Who cares? It's still got the shitty Kinect that MUST be used and all the other bullshit that I have no interest in. I want a console that plays games, not something that helps me pick a TV show or updates me on my Fantasy Sports team info. (Don't have cable or play Fantasy Sports.) Don't need voice commands, either.

Instead of adding the Kinect requirement and other OS stuff (which is the causes it to be a memory hog), I would prefer to have a faster console that doesn't lag when I bring up the menu and that loads big games (like Skyrim) faster.

That
20-06-2013, 06:44 PM
That's right, keep falling for their tricks and sell your ass to their restrictive hardware. In the meanwhile, I've got a holy ceremony to overbear:

[Image: 9f6.gif]