Microsoft fires back at Sony!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Microsoft fires back at Sony!
Had a dude post this on facebook.

Quote:Everyone is talking about how bad Xbox One is going to be. I respectfully disagree. If people would actually read about the X 1 and not go off just what they heard you would understand that Microsoft is bring out a new gen of games. The new internals of the Xbox One are more impressive than the PS4. The price difference is $100. That is about normal. Usually one of the two major systems is always higher. It is going to be the same way as it is every time a new system launches. People are going to rally on either side. I will stick with Xbox One not only because of the exclusive games, but also because of the great hardware and user friendliness of the Xbox One. So I will be pre-ordering the Day One edition of Xbox One.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Weak...xD I think MS is dying, the PS4 is overall cheaper and has better specs than the Xbox one, at least die in peace or somethin'.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
11-06-2013, 12:45 PM
(11-06-2013 11:57 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Had a dude post this on facebook.

Quote:Everyone is talking about how bad Xbox One is going to be. I respectfully disagree. If people would actually read about the X 1 and not go off just what they heard you would understand that Microsoft is bring out a new gen of games. The new internals of the Xbox One are more impressive than the PS4. The price difference is $100. That is about normal. Usually one of the two major systems is always higher. It is going to be the same way as it is every time a new system launches. People are going to rally on either side. I will stick with Xbox One not only because of the exclusive games, but also because of the great hardware and user friendliness of the Xbox One. So I will be pre-ordering the Day One edition of Xbox One.

can't fight fanboys Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]