Microsoft....tsk tsk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Microsoft....tsk tsk.
People can say what they want about microsoft and their numerous failures. There is one thing that they have not failed at. They have impressed me....Impressed me with their ability to DIG THEMSELVES INTO A DEEPER HOLE!
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/ga...-microsoft

I...I just don't know anymore. Are they trying to go from "miserable failure" to "absolute miserable failure"? Such arrogance astounds me.
For those that would like a summery of the above article it sates simply that if you don't have an internet connection that you can go fuck yourself.

I just don't even........No

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
12-06-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Microsoft....tsk tsk.
Until the xbone launches and they very quickly stop making 360 games and stop all support both for games and for red ringed xbox's.

They really don't give a shit about what their customers want. Best console of the current gen how the mighty have fallen.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-06-2013, 01:39 PM
I weep for the poor Microsoft community mangers and PR reps

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
12-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Just wait after a year or so when the ps4 has beaten the xbone into the ground how quickly they come out with "we made some mistakes please forgive us". Then do nothing about it.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Well, Microsoft... It sucks to suck. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-06-2013, 02:04 PM

Kirk is right

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
12-06-2013, 06:05 PM
I think its an interesting strategy with the xb1... I mean, skimp a little on hardware, jack up the price, and create various taxes... And they will only have to sell a few systems before seeing profits. I'm sure a few idiots will buy CableBox One.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
13-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Mighty have fallen alright...
Apple hitting Microsoft hard in the software department and now Sony hitting hard in the console department, Microsoft better do something or they're going to shrink down to just another 5% market share company instead of being a giant in the industry at this rate.

For all their money they sure as fuck don't invest a hell of a lot in actually reading facebook comments, twitter comments, forum comments etc... from their customers, you know those people that keep them in business by buying their products...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
13-06-2013, 05:28 AM
""In an interview with GameTrailer, Don Mattrick, President of Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment division, said: “Fortunately we have a product for people who aren’t able to get some form of connectivity, it’s called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to internet, that is an offline device.” He then independently raised the issue of whether or not Microsoft would support soldiers on deployment with the Xbox One — and stated that they wouldn’t. “I’ve got to imagine that it’s not easy to get an internet connection. Hey, I can empathize. If I was on a sub, I’d be disappointed.”""
http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/158279...e-xbox-360

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
13-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Despite the really bad decisions of always needing to be connected and the lack of used game support...The biggest and only thing that matters to me is a 100 dollar price point difference. In my mind, in this current econony, 100 dollars makes the difference enough for me to think about the PS4, while the XB1 holds no appeal to me right now.