Microsoft....tsk tsk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Microsoft....tsk tsk.
Quote:“I’ve got to imagine that it’s not easy to get an internet connection. Hey, I can empathize."

lolwut?
People don't want your empathy mate, they want to play shitbox1 offline. If you can truly empathize then fix it so they can play it offline instead of saying "too bad"...
Douche bag.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2013, 01:49 PM
PS4 is gonna destroy the Xbox1. Most people i talk to say that their home internet connection goes off every hour or so, think about how frustrated theyd get after getting kicked every hour 1 week into having it. Its not a problem for people with good connection, but its killer for people who dont.
17-06-2013, 02:32 PM
(13-06-2013 01:49 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  PS4 is gonna destroy the Xbox1. Most people i talk to say that their home internet connection goes off every hour or so, think about how frustrated theyd get after getting kicked every hour 1 week into having it. Its not a problem for people with good connection, but its killer for people who dont.

It only has to check in once every 24 hours.
17-06-2013, 04:35 PM
(12-06-2013 01:24 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  People can say what they want about microsoft and their numerous failures. There is one thing that they have not failed at. They have impressed me....Impressed me with their ability to DIG THEMSELVES INTO A DEEPER HOLE!
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/ga...-microsoft

I...I just don't know anymore. Are they trying to go from "miserable failure" to "absolute miserable failure"? Such arrogance astounds me.
For those that would like a summery of the above article it sates simply that if you don't have an internet connection that you can go fuck yourself.

I just don't even........No

"And I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection. But hey, I can empathise; if I was on a sub I’d be disappointed."

What? It's like being in a small confined space for months on end. It's more than disappointing, it's a catastrophic failure for microsoft.

They are acting like sports/built in video recorder promotion will be enough to draw everybody. They seem to think that telling you what you are allowed to do is the same as offering features. These people could not be anymore disconnected from what people in the real world want.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
17-06-2013, 05:01 PM
You know what?

I like this guy.

I like his honesty when it comes to Microsoft fobbing off loyal 360 users such as myself; hell I'm still going to be paying for Live Gold services until I can get a few thousand dollars for a good gaming PC, as the laptop I use right now can't even play lowest settings Skyrim or Minecraft without horrible command delays and extreme slowdown.

... Stupid shitty laptop... can't do shit...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Its crazy how stuff changes. Over my whole gaming life consoles have come out with the sole purpose of playing games on. 6 years ago when I bought my 360 all I wanted it for playing the latest games and to compete online with other people. That is really all it offered at the time.

Then along come apps and Netflix and Sky and all that other shit that costs subscription fees to use and (in my world) is totally shit and useless and isn't what I originally bought the console for.

Obviously Sony and Microsoft have seen the increase in these other revenue streams and maybe MS has been more focused on how to turn a profit versus what people actually want in a gaming system (if it can still be called that)

I buy a console to play games, thats it. All the other stuff is neat but at the end of the day its a gaming console. Gaming consoles need games. I want access to games that is as easiest as possible, yes I appreciate that game developers may lose out on revenue on pre-owned games but thats where buying an online pass to play multiplayer comes in. They can just as easily charge for this like they do and I would imagine it is a lot easier than the cost of producing discs, packaging, distribution etc etc. So its a tough one. Would you rather force everybody to buy your game brand new and potentially lose out on revenue??? Or would you allow people to buy your game, then sell it to a game shop where more people will have access to it where you can gain more money by charging them a small fee to play online?

Ill be happy with GTA5, World of Tanks and Battlefield 4 multiplayer on my 360 easily for the next year. I am very doubtful that I may even upgrade now to one of the new consoles as I dont spend as nearly much time as I used to on them. If I do decide to upgrade then it wont be straight away as I will wait for the prices to come down and the games to improve. They may have teething problems with the consoles (remember the xbox breaking down?? My console has been back to microsoft three times and each time its been returned I have had either a free peripheral or free xbox gold)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-06-2013, 06:47 PM
(17-06-2013 02:32 PM)AphexandCambria Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 01:49 PM)Bjorn Wrote:  PS4 is gonna destroy the Xbox1. Most people i talk to say that their home internet connection goes off every hour or so, think about how frustrated theyd get after getting kicked every hour 1 week into having it. Its not a problem for people with good connection, but its killer for people who dont.

It only has to check in once every 24 hours.

Sorry, excuse my ignorance Smile